72. Their Favorite Memory With You

Steve:

The first time you two danced together in his living room - Oddly enough it was doing something from his old life that first made Steve feel at home in his new life. When you suggested that the two of you dance together he could not have been more sure that he was with the right person, and it kept him smiling for the rest of the night.

Bucky:

The first time you said "I love you" - The two of you were making dinner together and one of your favorite upbeat songs was playing, you started singing and dancing along until you slipped on the tile floor. Bucky caught you before you hit the floor though, and pulled you back up, the two of you were both laughing at your near fall when it just sort of slipped out. You said "I love you Buck" and his heart skipped a beat, it took him a minute to respond but it was without a doubt the happiest he had ever felt and he knew he loved you too.

Pietro:

The day you discovered your abandoned lab - The two of you were looking for a place to hide from Tony after pulling a prank on him, when you ducked into the lab. After a moment in there you both figured you were safe, and you started scolding him for getting you caught while still laughing and he pulled you in for a kiss. From that day on he knew that he had found his partner in crime for the rest of his life, and that you two had a new hideaway.

Loki:

The first time he took you stargazing - You were a bit tipsy from the wine at dinner and the two of you were walking in the park when he suddenly he dropped to the ground pulling you with him. You laughed loudly and Loki smiled at your happiness as you curled up to his side. You asked him about the stars and he told you a couple stories, you watched the sky while he was watching you and falling in love.

Clint:

The night he proposed - To say that Clint was nervous about proposing would be an understatement, he did quite a good job at hiding it though. He loved you more than he thought possible and he wanted more than anything to spend the rest of his life with you. When you nodded in agreement to his proposal he was overcome with happiness, and more excited for the future than he'd ever been before

Thor:

The day you told him you you were pregnant -It was a little over a year after the two of you had gotten married when you surprised him with the news, he been hinting at wanting to have kids so he was ecstatic. He loved you so much and having a family with you was everything that he wanted in life.

Tony:

Your wedding day - Tony was a nervous wreck the morning of, not because he was afraid of marrying you, but because he was afraid you would change your mind. When he saw you start walking down the isle though, it felt like everything was right in the world. He was happier than ever had been before and all the nerves from the morning disappeared.

Natasha:

The day you moved in with her - You were wearing the oldest clothes you owned, and had you hair up in the wildest messy bun, she still thought you were the most beautiful person in the world. It took you what felt like forever, to move all of your stuff and you had a smile on your face the entire time. When you finally brought up the last box you started doing a victory dance that Nat couldn't help but fall in love with.

Wanda:

The night you set up a pillow fort for the first time - Wanda thought that it was the cutest thing to possibly come home to, and she had the best time with you that night. She found it incredibly endearing and knew that the two of definitely belonged together. She knew that you were going to be one of the best parts of her life.