|fifteen|

"Last night was one hell of a party." Rika muttered beside Poe. "Whose dumb idea was it to get drunk and give us a hangover the night before we destroy a weapon that could potentially destroy the entire fucking Galaxy? I thought Leia was supposed to stop us!"

"Fucking hell Lil," Poe held her forearms, pulling her back to the bed. "Chill your tits woman," He rolled his eyes. "But you can let me--" He was awarded with a backhand.

"Shut up. Or I will do worst. I swear to God-- POE DAMERON YOU SON OF A BITCH. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Rika shrieked, jumping up and tackling her fianceé, making them both fall off the bed.

"You're hot when you're angry, honey. Have I ever told you that?" Poe smirked at Rika, noticing that she was straddling him.

"I will end you." She growled. "You're lucky I'm wearing the ring, or else I would've punched you to death."

"You're going to murder your own fianceé, Lil? I didn't think you were a cold hearted bitch as that!" He mocked surprise, someone suddenly burst out sniggering.

And it was no other than Snaps.

A sniggering Snaps staring at Rika's legs... And her chest

Immediately, Rika crossed her arms and glowered at him, and then Snaps looked at Poe. Even if he didn't look furious. He felt furious. I am so dead. Snaps' eyes widened. "Bye!" He squeaked, "I'll see you later-- I meant, um you know, if I do see you..like--um, survive?" He gave a nervous chuckle and dashed out.

Poe was practically steaming with rage that physically hurt Rika to be next to him. Though you couldn't really tell by looking at him; relaxed muscles, even breathing, but Rika could see his clenched fists and narrowed hazel eyes. And Rika, of course, could feel it. She rolled her eyes. "Really Dameron? Jealous much?"

"The guy was staring at your body. You're mine." He growled.

Rika sighed, "Poe, I'm engaged to you. Not Wexley, okay? I'm not going anywhere. I promise." She wrapped her arms around his waist, "C'mon, let's go back to bed." When she saw the mischievous look on his face she added, "To sleep."

"Way to ruin the moment, Lil."

-----

"You sure about this?" Poe looked at her. "You can just stay here and be help the General, and fix the parts--"Rika sighed.

"Poe, yes, yes I am. You don't have to ask me again. I know what I'm doing." She grabbed his hands. "Besides, I'm the only one that's going to stand a chance against Be-- Kylo Ren. You know that. Rey doesn't have any training at all, and Finn won't stand a chance against a chock hold or mind trick. Come on, I know what I'm doing. I'll be fine."

Poe rubbed his eyes, resigned. "I know, I'm just worried -- that you won't come back to me like... Just swear that you'll be safe?"

"I promise." Rika looked at him.

"You better." He warned, "Or I'll be coming after you!"

"Psh, when do I ever break any promises, Dameron? And it's you who should be worrying about me coming. Not the other way around."

"May the Force be with us all then, I guess?"

"Hah! Finally, admit it's not some sort of gibberish I made up when I was a kid?"

"I always knew, Lil. Just pretend I didn't to annoy you."

"Cheeky bastard."

"Get a new comeback honey, besides you know you like it." A smirk was rewarded with a slap. "For fuck's sake woman! Stop hitting me!"