Chpt 10: Silas

Previously on
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰

Sam sat down next to me with a gruff.

"Just tell us where we can find Silas and well by on our way." The younger Winchester said.

Damon and Stefan exchanged worried glances.

"Please tell me you did not call me at the ass crack of dawn to tell me you know where Silas is and you don't actually know where Silas is." I said with a sigh.

Damon went to answer but Stefan stopped him before a word even left his mouth.

"Here's the thing, we know Silas is out of the tomb. We know he looks just like me. We also know that hes here in Mystic Falls looking for one thing and one thing only."

His eyebrows furrowed together and he looked down at his shoes.

"And that thing would be?" I asked impatiently.

"You."

Chpt 10: Silas
➰➰

I started laughing hysterically. "You have...to be... fucking kidding...me!" I said in between laughs.

I wiped away the single tear that fell from my eye.

"You think Silas is only here for me?" I let out a dry chuckle before rising from my seat on the sofa. I walked toward the green eyed vampire and stopped inches away from his face. His hot breath fanning onto my skin.

"No no no no no, he's here for us all. Because if he wants me, he has to go through my entire pack. And what Silas wants, Silas gets. He will stop at nothing until he succeeds. Blood will spilled, innocent people will be slaughtered, all because that monster is psycho enough to do it. So tell me Mr.Salvatore, does that sound like he's only here for me. "

With that said I turned on my heels and walked away leaving him speechless.

➰➰

"What you said back there, was it true?" Stiles asked me. His doe brown eyes were clouded with weariness.

"Unfortunately, yes it is true. When I sire my hybrids they became like family. Overprotective, loving, loyal. It gives them a place to call home, and a group to call their own. Its a blessing, but a curse at the same time. I don't want people to feel obligated to give up their lives for mine. I don't want to be the pathetic Alpha who hides behind her pack. I don't want to have the blood of my family on my hands for the rest of eternity." I pushed myself through the last sentence, trying to hold back the tears burning my eyes. I felt a few rebellious tears make their way down my cheeks. 

I quickly wiped them away hoping nobody saw.

"You're not that slick princess. Come here." Dean said. 

I leaned into Deans warm embrace. His arms wrapped around me tightly, like he never wanted to let me go. I shifted in the booth we were seated at in the Mystic Grill.