Wattpad Original

Keeping up with The Parvenus

Note: When answering for a whole family, the interview can get very big. This is, in all, almost 4000 words long. That's, like, 11 word document pages. BUCKLE UP.

The edit today is only of Nova, Emilee's mom. She looks like Gone Girl to me in that edit, which is ironic because Nova basically IS a "gone girl." This lovely edit was emailed to me months ago!

All right, here we go--your interview with the Parvenus!

@ImAwesomeNotPerfect: Did you miss EMERAY? Why did you hate her so much for looking and feeling differant? Why y'all such a sucky family to her?

Dalton: I think she might've run away. It's a shame.

Brandyce: We're just not supposed to look different. It's not something that's common. It's hard to deal with that.

@AmyPinzon: How did you feel when your sister Emilee disappeared ?

Brandyce: I can't say I didn't expect it. She was always the kind to think about herself before thinking things through. I'm sure she saw the opportunity and didn't even consider how that would leave me and Dalton left to take care of dad.

@entelechy_: Bet you all hate emilee but what do you dislike most about her?

Brandyce: She's very self centered. So am I. So was mom. Runs in the family.

Dalton: I don't hate her, I just––it's just hard to have someone like that sharing your name. Who she was affected all of us. I had to really work to get people to realize she's not contagious, and that I'm not carrying whatever virus she's got.

@ellieway: Dalton: I hope DEFED is keeping you alive. Her father: please get help, so your kids don't have to help you. Her mom: I really hope you're on the good side and alive. I hope there are missing signs for Emilee too.

Dalton: I hope I'm alive too.

Father: I just don't know how to find help.

Nova (mother): There aren't any missing signs for me anymore either.

Author's Input: Remember, Nova is the name of Emeray's mom. She realized that in that scene when one of the bone cufflinks came up as a bone from Nova.

@Jazzmatazz17: What did you do when Em disappeared? Did you care?

Brandyce: I expected it.

Dalton: I was a little disappointed.

@jaystabler: Didn't you ever recognize her EYES on tv?

Brandyce: What eyes?

Father: The eyes––they look like Nova's.

Brandyce: Whose eyes, dad?

Author's Input: Remember in the beginning, when Emilee was explaining that it was hard to be around her father because she reminded him of her mother, his wife? Heh.

**BREAKING THIS QUESTION UP BECAUSE IT'S VERY BIG**

@elenahale433:

Nova: Why did you run away? Did you run away at all or were you kidnapped? How did you feel before leaving your family behind? What were your thoughts on them at the time?

Nova: I didn't want to leave them. But I didn't have a choice.

Mr Parvenu: How could you let yourself fall apart after your wife disappeared and leave your children alone to pick up the pieces of their broken family? I get that you were trying to cope with everything that was going on, but couldn't you have helped them even a little bit?