Chapter 15

Viktor thought he enjoyed sex but he had nothing on Angel. The woman was like a child in a candy store. She was never sated, never full. One round turned into two and two turned into three.

Her legs were shaking at this point, her voice was hoarse and yet she still asked for more. To think the woman had only lost her virginity just days before...She was insatiable.

He thrusted once more, and she came again, her voice cracking on a scream. Her breath caught in her throat and she gasped, her hands cupped his face. Her chest was heaving, her breast rising and falling with each labored in take of air. Sweat shimmered along their skin as he continued to drive home. Shivered with every thrust, tightening around him. He grunted as if in pain when he found sweet relief, collapsing on top of her.

"Viktor...," she whispered hoarsely, her lips grazing his cheek. He groaned into her neck.

"Vy pytayetes' ubit' menya?" His voice sounded as hoarse as her own.

She cupped his face in her hands, kissing him, "What are you saying?"

"Are you trying to kill me?" He repeated in English.

She laughed breathily, "I'm not trying to kill you. Besides you owed me. You tortured me for four days."

"And you intend to kill me because of a little teasing? God, woman...have a little compassion." He mumbled as she kissed him again.

He groaned but kissed her back nonetheless. Suddenly he pulled away, "As much as I would enjoy it, we can not stay in bed all day."

He sat up, moving off of her. She positioned herself on her elbows before wincing. She was terribly sore. But all the frustration and irritation she had felt for the past few days washed away leaving behind nothing but giddy relaxation. Viktor stood, stretching before running a hand through his hair, pushing it from his face. He looked back at her and reached for her just as she went to stand. She looked up at him with confusion. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"You need to pace yourself, Angel." He warned.

She rolled her eyes.

"You're worrying over nothing. I'm fine." She put her feet on the floor and stood. She winced. Her legs felt as if they would collapse under her at any moment.

"You see." He mumbled.

She looked up at him and frowned, "Oh, don't look so smug."

He lifted her up off her feet and carried her to the adjoining bathroom. The tub was connected to a manual hand pump. He sat her down onto the floor before picking up the soap that sat next to the tub and tossing it in. He pumped water into the tub until he was slightly full. He climbed in and then reached for her.

"Angel." He mumbled her name with ease.

She moved toward him and he lifted her into the tub. He sat before pulling her down with him. She stiffened up, this was all a bit too...intimate. Sleeping with the man was one thing but sitting in between his arms and allowing him to clean her was far beyond anything she had expected from him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist after running his hands down her body. She didn't protest, instead she leaned into him, resting her head against his shoulder. She knew deep down that she was getting too comfortable but at the moment she just didn't care.

His lips grazed her earlobe and she shivered despite the warmth of his arms. He whispered Russian phrases in her ear and though she did not know what he was saying she still felt at ease.

He ran the soap up her legs, meeting the joining of her thighs, and up her torso. She sighed.

"How do you know French?" He asked quietly.

She shrugged, "My aunt Jewel married a French pirate years ago. They had a daughter, my cousin Trinity, and then once my cousins and I were old enough to talk, they drilled French into us. It was absolute torture. Aunt Jewel has a temper unrivaled by anyone's except maybe my grandfather...I've only ever seen him angry once actually. It was quite terrifying." She realized that she was rambling on and she stopped.

"Don't stop." He mumbled as he ran the soap up her breast.

A tingling sensation washed over her and she nearly stuttered. "But she's sweet despite her temper. I guess it's just a trait that my family has, our tempers are rather...large."

He chuckled, "I do not doubt it. You are very explosive when you are angry but I can not say I do not like you that way."

She looked back at him with a raised brow. "You like me when I'm angry? How strange...Why?"

He grinned, "You are very passionate when you explode." His accent suddenly burst to the forefront and she shivered. He had done that on purpose.

"You're disgusting." She mumbled at his play on words before laughing.

He shrugged but chuckled nonetheless, "But it is true."

"Viktor, stop it." She grumbled playfully.

They sat in a comfortable silence for a moment, Viktor playing with strands of her hair. The comfortability that they exuded around each other had seemingly come natural and neither of them seemed to notice the change.

He ran a hand down her shoulders, shifting her closer to his chest. "While we are here, you will stay away from Estelle."

She looked back at him with a lifted brow, irritation brimming in her eyes at the mention of the woman's name. "Why? I'm not afraid of her or your aunt for that matter."

He frowned.

"Do not argue with me on this, Angel. You are not dealing with petty grudges filled with words alone. Murders are being committed and further more I do not trust her."

She furrowed her brows at his statement. "Do you think she had anything to do with them, the murders?"

"I don't know but I do not want to chance it. Steer clear of her until I have all my information in order."

Angel wanted to say more but chose to clamp her mouth shut instead. She would listen to him for now. This was not a place that she was familiar with; it would be wise to take his advice.

She sighed, "Alright, if you insist." She'd humor him at least.

His lips brushed her temple at her answer. He opened his mouth to say more but his words were halted by the sound of heavy footsteps. Angel sat up in the tub, staring with wide eyes at the door.

Viktor scrambled up from behind her and just as he moved to jump out of the tub the door burst open.

Angel screamed at the top of her lungs, wrapping her arms around her nakedness, trying to shield herself from the intruder.

Viktor stared at the intruder with wide eyes before a large grin spread across his face.

"You could have at least knocked, you idiot!" Viktor said wholeheartedly though there was humor in his voice.

The intruder grumbled before chuckling, "I am a king, I do not knock."

"It's good to see you, God, I haven't realized how much I've missed that smug attitude of yours."

The man laughed, "You're one to talk."

"Was your journey safe?" Viktor asked with concern.

"If you call raging waters and grumbling men safe than yes, it was the safest journey I've ventured on." The man mumbled sarcastically. "But enough about me, I heard that you've acquired yourself a zhena!"

Just as the man opened his mouth to answer Angel slapped the surface of the water, "Could you continue this conversation when my modesty is in check?"

All eyes suddenly fell on her and the intruder grinned, "Ya beru eto, eto vasha zhena?"

Viktor grinned.

Angel screamed angrily.

*Comment, like and share!*