Chapter 29- Cracks

Chapter 29- Cracks

My head starts pounding and I start feeling nauseous. I run through the passage and to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. Ugh, I need to call someone to pick me up.

I open my phone and dial Ruby's number but it goes straight to voicemail. Shit. I scroll through my numbers and see Sebastian's number so I dial it.

Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick - "This is Sebastian McLain, I am obviously not available but I'll call you back soon-" I end the call. What do I do?
I dial Dylan's number and after three rings, he picks up. "Hello?" his deep voice say a through the phone. "D-Dylan, are you at the 'school's out' party?" I ask. "Uh, yeah... Why?" he asks. "I'm at the party and I-" The same guy from earlier that was at the drinks counter walks into the bathroom and smirks at me.

"Dylan, baby, who is that?" A girl says on the other side of the line. I feel a pang in my heart, he's with another girl.

He shushes her, "Maya, where are you?" he asks. "I'm in the-" the guy shuts the door and pushes me against the counter forcefully, "Help!" I scream into the phone as it falls to the ground and cracks into peices. The guy stands on it for good measure.

I let out a whimper as he places his hands on my waist and leans down to kiss my neck. This guy is big, a lot bigger then me and he is really tall, I don't think he even goes to my school.

I place my hands on his chest and try to push him away but it doesn't work, he just pulls me closer to him, pressing his body against mine.

I let out a crying as he slams me hard into a wall, "Shut up." he commands, blocking my mouth with his hand. I start shaking with fear as the guy rubs his hand slowly up my thigh. He lets out a groan and bites down hard on my neck causing me to scream but his hand muffles it.

He punches me hard in the gut and tears start pouring down my face as I shake my head. Please no. This cant be happening. "You're going to be by whore tonight little girl." he whispers and I shake my head trying to pull away from him as more of my screams get muffled by his hand.

He slowly starts lifting my dress with his hands, making sure to rub his could hands against my thighs in the process.

My knees start to feel weak and the wobble slightly as I slide down the wall. He laughs, "Never drink the  punch at a party little girl." he says and lifts me up, pushing my body against the wall and wrapping my legs around his waist.

My feet dangle on either side of his body as he presses up as close as he can. He rubs himself against me and more tears slip out of the corners of my eyes. Why me? He kisses me again on the neck and pulls my skin with his teeth, forcefully. I start feeling really weak, like all my bones have just started to melt and nothing of my body can move. "Go to sleep little girl." he whispers, I already feel tired but I can't sleep. I won't.

My eyes start drooping closed and I let my body go limp in the strangers arms.

---

YEAH,YEAH, YEAH! I know this chapters short and I am sorry but whatever.

Qotd: "It always seems impossible until it's done."
- Nelson Mandela

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG