CHAPTER 28

Sam's POV

I opened the door of my aunt's house and immediately closed it when I saw Ethan and Grayson standing right in front of me.

"What are they doing here!? I told you I don't want to see them." I whisper yelled at Mary. She was sitting on the couch with my sister, Gracie, who was watching something on tv. My aunt had to leave and she left us alone here to watch my sister.

"Yes but you never said why. Plus I wanna see him." She said, then coughed.

She means Ethan. I wanna see him too but I bet he doesn't. I haven't seen him in a couple days...I know I was wrong but I don't deserve to lose him.

"Oh yes..I forgot. You want to see Ethan, your boyfriend." I said in a sarcastic tone. I turned around so my back was facing her and I rolled my eyes as I opened the door.

"Hi guys. Sorry um..forget it..Come in." I said. Grayson greeted me and got inside. Ethan followed him not saying a word, not giving me a single look. Grayson sat next to Mary.

Gracie stood up and run towards Ethan. He opened his arms and wrapped them around her waist, picking her up in a hug.

"How are you, beautiful?" He cooed.

"I'm great." She said in her girly voice.

She might look like an angel but she hides the devil inside her. I still have bruises from our yesterday's fight over the tv remote. That little monster pushed me off the couch causing me to fall and hit my left butt cheek on the edge of our coffee table. I stood up in pain and started chasing her around the house until our aunt stopped us.

Gracie gave Ethan a kiss on the cheek. She really likes Ethan. She once told me that she wants to marry him when she grows up because he is cute. I laughed at what she said thinking we have the same taste in boys. Gracie and I might fight a lot but she's my sister and she's always going to be my favorite girl that I love so much.

He let her down on the couch and sat next to her. I chuckle at how cute they look together. He treats my sister really well.

I slowly took a seat next to Gracie. She is between me and Ethan now. He glared at me every now and then as Mary and Grayson were having a conversation. I did the same but every time he caught me looking I turned my gaze away quickly.

He coughed breaking the silence between us. It wasn't awkward though. I never feel awkward when I'm with Ethan, even when we don't talk, just like right now.

"What are you watching Gracie?" He questioned.

"The Jonas brothers! At LA!" She said excited.

"Oh that's old..where did you learn about it?"

"Sam had old posters of the jonas brothers and when I found them, I thought, these boys are cute, and I really liked them so I started watching it on dvds."

"I gave them to her on her birthday." I said giving him a quick look with a weak smile.

"Oh..so y-"

"Shhhh!!! That's my favorite song!" Gracie cut him off. The song "Give love a try" started playing.

I haven't listened to it in a long time and now that I am, I can say it reminds me of Ethan because now I understand the meaning of the song, because I'm a girl in love.