KoH: Five of Diamonds ADULT CHAPTER

"Must have taken a wrong turn somewhere." West murmured against Maddison's lips, leading her into her own hut. She didn't even form a coherent response, just hummed into his mouth, the shorts she'd been wearing dropped nearly while they were still out on the balcony.

Maddison stepped back from West's addicting lips and smiled, a breathy laugh tumbling from her kiss swollen lips. She winked at West and pulled her frilly top off, showing him that she'd been smart enough to wear matching bra and panties. It was deliberate, she knew he loved seeing her body framed by sexy lingere.

"Mi ángel hermoso." West breathed, dropping to his knees in front of her, lips kissing  the fabric covering her stomach and hips gently, his hands coming up to genltly stroke along the laces of her sapphire blue corset with matching bra and panties rounding it out. "How did you wear this all day and I didn't know?" his voice was hoarse. 

Maddison felt like jumping up and down in triumph, hearing him sound so..... something for her. She didn't know what it was in his voice besides lust but there was something there that made her feel like standing tall and proud, with no shame and nothing to hide. He made her feel mighty when he looked at her like that.

"Careful wardrobing." Maddison replied, voice breathy and soft.

West snuggled his face to the soft satin, feeling her body warming the fabric. Even though his lips brushed passed nothing more intimate than her stomach, Maddison found her breathing quickening as he stroked her body through the soft fabric, not bothering to move it away to access the flesh underneath. She blushed, feeling his breath puff against the outside of the corset, the sensation making her body clench and her nipples harden, goosebumps dancing along her skin. One of his arms cupped behind her butt, the hand of the other stroking her body through the panties, making the fabric darken with her arousal. Her Wolf panted against her hip, listening to her gasp and moan as he he built her towards an orgasm but he stops before she can topple over the edge.

West stands up and dominates her mouth with a powerful kiss, lips and tongue greedy, knocking the last of her sense right out of her head. "I love how long your legs look in those thigh high garters." West groaned into her mouth, fingers dancing along the lace holding her thigh-highs to her corset. Maddison let out a low moan as West's finger traces inside the edge of her panties, proving that just because there were garters in the way, didn't mean he wouldn't find a way to her body. His teeth scraped along her neck as his fingers slowly dip into her, other hand moving the panties aside as much as possible to allow him greater access. Her own hands are weakly grasping his shoulders, legs trembling and threatening to give out as he started to make her breaths come in near paniced gasps.

Her Cubano pulls his hands off her body, a wicked smirk on his face as he pulls the shirt off over his head, showing her those delicious abs and that distracting tattoo so low on his abdomen. Without thinking about it, Maddison slid to her own knees, the movement graceful by habit and nature, not intent.

Now it was West's turn to wonder if his legs were going to give out and his Angel wasn't even doing anything yet. She was just looking up his body at him, eyes sparkling, lips flushed and breasts heaving with her excited, panting breaths. Her tiny lips came to gently caress his Los Santos tattoo and he nearly went wild and took her right then. But Mad gave him that teasing smirk and he knew she had something planned and if he could just be patient, it would rock West's world...

Small but strong hands quickly undid his own shorts and dropped them away, leaving him standing over her, naked and exposed. Her eyes raked over his body, the possessive, hungry look in them making his body twitch in response, wanting to sink into her. Her hand cupped his erection and gently stroked it, making his breath rush out, the muscles of his thighs and butt gonig rigid to hold him up while she made him weak in the knees. Her strokes stayed swift and gently, more teasing than building and finally he growled, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her up, lips smashing against hers.

Maddison laughed into the kiss, arms wrapping around the back of his neck, letting him pull her thigh against his hip, arousal pressing against the soaked sating seperating them still. He hiked her other leg to his hip and walked her over to the bed. West lay her back, lips gliding over the satin corset until his fingers undid the garters and pulled the panties away. To Maddison's amusement and excitment, he then quickly hooked the garters back on so her core was framed and exposed. West's eyes ate in how she looked and his kissed her on the swollen, aroused nub he'd left exposed.

Maddison moaned loudly as he passionately kissed her down low and his figners once more returned to dance over her heated flesh. Unable to resist her passionate whimpers, West rose from his crouch in front of her and slid his own need into her deeply.

"Oh West..." Maddison breathed, body tightening around him, accepting him in deeper.

"Ti quiero." West grunted, thrusting into her and biting his lip to keep control. He filled like ramming into her until she was nothintg but worn out, satisfied Maddison, but he knew that they didn't have the time he wanted to take for that. He kissed her, sucking in her bottom lip as he cupped one of her thighs and opened it away from him, letting him slide in at a different angle. Maddison cried out, unable to stop the moan. "Soy tu esclavo." he whispered, feeling her sudder as the beginnings of her orgasm hit.

West didn't get to speak more, thrusting into his woman hard and fast as she shuddered and shook under him, muscles twitching and jerking as her body was flooded with ecstacy. West panted into her hair, a groan in his chest as he felt his own body start to jerk and spurt, an almost growl coming from his throat as he slammed the last of his climax into Maddison's willing flesh.

They collapsed, wrapped around each other, breathing heavy and waiting for heart beats to return to normal. Maddison kissed West's arm, butterfly caresses until she reached his lips. "What did that mean?" she asked, voice husky and drowsy sounding.

"I'll tell you later Angel." West promised, kissing her softly.

"Meanie." Maddison breathed, smiling despite her insult.

"You love me that way." West replied, still waiting to say the words.