Prologue

Noella 's POV

"Can you just stop it ! Your hurting me !" I groaned and shrieked louder as the gripped became tighter .

"Spill! Who is that guy just now ?!" His eyes pierces through me , staring deep into my soul , i looked away onto the ground but just got slapped again .

"Baby girl , you better listen to your Suga Daddy here , i am in control and i love you ." He leans in and takes my lips , doing magic on it . 

"I love and hate you so much at the same time ." I cursed in silence , letting him take over me once again as i felt weak with his touches .

He knew just how to do it .

Touch me .

Feel me .

Pleasure me .

But i knew i should escape , from his sight , his love and everything related to him . Suga , or his real name , Yoongi has been my childhood friend for years , he confessed and we have been dating for 3 years since then . He was literally my other half , but he changed , he became abusive and the dominant one .

I felt like i dont know him anymore .

"Baby girl ... look at me in the eyes and tell me you love me ." He says and i looked up shakingly .

My mind fought like how the angels and the devils did in the medieval times , i bent down quietly and cupped my ears with both my hands . I know what i should do , but im afraid of letting go .

I dont want to part .

My eyes watered and i finally came with a decision .

With tears filled in my eyes , i looked at him sadly , " oppa ... I think we need a break . Im tired of everything , im tired of fighting , im tired of being weak , im tired of you ."

I slowly walked off from him as the rain started to pour down heavily .

I never looked back , but little did i know , this was not the end ...

Infact it was only the beginning .