Alaska

Even though it was slowly killing me, I was feet away from Alex as we continued watching the movie. Ali was in the middle of both of us, hogging the popcorn as I ever so often, stole glances to my side to see what he was doing.

His big, bulging arms were crossed across his chest and he had the cutest pout ever. He sighed heavily and emotionally when Carl and Ellie got married and moved to their broken house before taking a peek at me as well. I smiled, shook my head and continued watching UP as I stole handfuls of the popcorn.

I was too busy paying attention to Carl as he plucked the balloons one by one from his house that I barely noticed my hand touching something else besides popcorn. I didn't think of it much until I brought it up to my mouth and bit it, getting a noise from it and a toothache.

"Ouch! Did I just......."

"Did you just bite my hand? Yes. Yes you did," Alex laughed as Ali rolled her eyes and moved underneath his hand so she was now sitting feet from the television. Not even two seconds after she moved, he jumped closer to me so now I was squished between him and the armrest of the couch while still holding his hand. "I didn't know you liked to bite. Well so do I," he murmured in my ear and softly nipped my earlobe. I shuddered, dropped his hand and faced him.

"It was an accident. Now can you please move? You're in my bubble," I gulped. Ever since he told me what "mark" meant, I was too nervous to be around him. I for sure wasn't ready to be marked, let alone do the steps that followed that.

"I popped that bubble long ago," he breathed as he kissed my neck. I shivered and quickly looked at Ali, who was grinning at Russell as he met Kevin. "You gave up your space when you accepted me."

"Well can I have some breathing room?" I managed to gasp and he moved an inch. I gulped and moments later sighed in relief when he finally moved far enough for me to have some space, but he was still touching me.

We were at the point when they were all running away from the dogs when he stretched over to whisper in my ear. "So when do you want to leave? I can have our stuff ready to leave by tomorrow morning if you wish. I'll make sure that someone from the pack that's nearby comes by every week to tend to the house. So what do you say?"

I looked down at my hands, taking my focus away from the movie. I shrugged and whispered, "I don't know. I don't know if we are moving too fast. I mean I barely know you. We just met not even week ago and I'm already thinking about moving in with you. This is crazy!"

He made me look up at him and he spoke with sincerity as he looked into my eyes. "I completely understand what you are saying. But in my world, once mates meet, they move in the same day. They are meant to be with them for the rest of their lives so why prolong the future? I'm sorry if I'm rushing you into this but it's what I'm used to."

"That's ok. I guess I don't have a choice into changing what you're used to. I am only a human and you are a supernatural creature that shouldn't even exist. My life already took a wide turn so why not just take another leap, right?"

He smiled and grabbed both of my hands. "So you want to leave today?"

"What about school? We are both still in it and I'm graduating this year. Plus I can't just take out Alice without a good enough explanation."

"Just say your Aunt Georgina died and left you a big inheritance. You have to leave and go live at her palace to get it," he smirked and I gasped. I slapped his chest, regretting it immediately as it was basically hitting a rock and he frowned. "Don't hurt yourself," he murmured as he grabbed my reddening palm and kissed it. I blushed and looked away as he kissed his finger before gently placing it in my lap. "So?"