Chapter Seventeen

I dont know how tf I wrote a long ass chapter. I also dont know how I'm updating so fast lol. But appreciate it while its happening.

Enjoooooy! (Not edited)
-------
Seth's POV:

"This is your fault" I shoved my hands in my pockets. Xander didn't answer. I hadn't trusted them from the start and I was right. They had gone for 'one' drink but somehow they managed to be gone for half an hour.

I was hoping Evie wouldn't drink and be the sensible one.

I was wrong though.

We found them. They were giggling and both of them had drinks in their hand. I shot Xander a glare but he didn't even look at me.

After some arguing and tantrums we managed to bring them back to the room. Evie was quiet and just watched as Milan tried to stay where she was.

When we arrived back at the room I sat down in the same place as before. My eyes focused of both on the girls while Xander shut the door behind them.

The frown Milan had on her face when Xander tried to take her drink was gone. Her and Evie were not watching each other.

"I'm not joking" Milania slurred while Evie just giggled.

"Liar!" She hiccuped.

Milania shook her head, "Not liar"

"Not liar isn't proper sentence" Evie pointed out even in her drunken state. Her eyes fell down to her glass and a frown appeared on her face. She tore them away from the cup and looked up.

"I want more Milan" She whimpered, her eyes literally watered. Great.

Milania looked at her drink. She took Evie's cup and poured some of her drink into it before passing it back. Evie took it with a huge smile on her face.

"I think you've had enough" Xander pushed himself from the wall and reached out for Milania's cup. Her head snapped to him and she swatted his hand away immediately. Quite the reflexes for a drunk person. She pointed to the floor as she sat down, "Sit"

He shook his head, "No thanks"

Her bottom lip quivered, "Please"

He sat.

I raised my eyebrows. One hundred percent not the same Xander, this girl had whipped him into next year. To make him aware of this I let out a whipping sound. His girlfriend swirled around to shoot me a threatening look.

"At least he gets p*ssy" She snapped.

Okay then.

I couldn't help but be surprised with her response. I honestly was not expecting that but in all fairness she was drunk. Xander grinned beside her, as if proud.

"Do Seth and Eva do séx?" She asked out of nowhere. I blinked, but didn't say anything. My eyes flicked to Evie's face to see her response.

"I think Seth's gay!" She cried out. I refused to let my jaw drop. That.... yeah she was definitely drunk.

"Gay? He is?" Milania blinked and looked to me.

"I'm not" I sighed, shaking my head.

"Asexual?" I rolled my eyes at her question.

"No"

"You don't flirt with her" She pointed her finger at Evie, "She's gorgeous. If I was lesbian, I'd choose her. I mean I'd kiss her right now. But I'm not lesbian"

"Just because a girl's gorgeous doesn't mean you can kiss her? Respect their boundaries"

"That's why you don't kiss her?" Were we really having this conversation?