Chapter 31: Creepy...Crawlers

VOTE & Comment or I'll get my bff Death on your ass! *He's right behind you... :) )

I haven't read this over yet so I'm sorry if it completely makes no sense whats so ever. LOL. Listen to this song it's kind hysterical how much it relates to this chapter! xD

~There's something crawling in the dark and I feel it but I know that it's after me. ~ I don't feel it, I'm not afraid of IT. ~Nothings ever scared me...yet. ~Hey, hey creepy crawler. 

$$ OH DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS DAT PICTURE TO THE RIGHT??? <3

******************************************************************************************************

It’s one thing to wake up to an alarm clock; a device that is made to awaken even the toughest of sleepers, it’s another thing to wake up to your Boss, which is on the heavy side, rolling over and laying on top of you.

“Ooof!” I gasped out, as his heavy body laid on mine. I instantly tried to push him off. “David, get off of me!” I gasped out. My arms were stuck from underneath him as well as my legs. His head lay next to mine, his arm over the side of couch.

I managed a deep breath from his crushing weight.“DAVID!”

“Mmm,” he groaned. At my wiggles he made another whinnying sound in his throat, and got up a little as if to do a push-up. The next word the man spoke had nothing to do with the situation, and quite frankly was disturbing.

“Woof.” He shook his hair like a dog, and adjusted his position by putting this arms around my back, and lazily lay back on top of me his head on my chest.

My jaw dropped.

What the heck was that? I knew he sleep-talked but does he also sleep-walk? He just pretended to be a dog! And what if he’s not really sleeping? What if he’s just acting so he can conveniently lay his head on my chest!

“You little pig,” I spat, looking down at his shaggy-haired head.

He let out a soft snore at my stare, insisting he was really sleeping. His pink lips were slightly open, his face calm. My face softened at how adorable he looked—not like the jerk he was the other day.

I poked his back lightly not wanting to wake him up too abruptly. “David!” I whispered, jabbing him again. His wide shoulders twitched at his name, as well as his eyebrows. I decided to play along with the chance that he was dreaming he was a dog.

“David honey, I’ll give you a biscuit if you get up?” I coaxed, patting his head affectionately.

His eyebrows furred into a line between his eyebrows and then faded.

It was worth a shot.

I put my head back in defeat against the couch. Not only was I working at a superb paycheck, my Boss was now sleeping with me….literally.

 I stared down at my Boss’ head once again, thinking about how bad his sleeping habits were. If he talks and moves in his sleep, he must sleep walk. Right? A sudden question floated into my brain, and I quickly tried to flush it out. Did he walk around in night in his underwear? Is what David is doing even considered sleeping?

“I don’t think so,” David mumbled his mouth now by my neck.

I froze, realizing that mumbling could have easily answered my question in my mind. Was he still sleeping? Could he read my mind? Did I talk out loud?  One thing was for sure, I had to mess with him while he slept. It was the only way to get him back for his inappropriate ‘pillow’ use on my chest.