Ch2: Welcome home

Clint's POV

Furry made a plan for how we'd find her. From what Nat says, Riley should have a tracker in her neck that correspond with her code name. After interfering it, we were able to track her location. We got on a quinjet and flew to her co-ordinates. Nat had told us what to expect from the read room. Since Riley had disobeyed her orders, she could be in three areas.

1) the 'Mistresses' office
2) locked in her room (or as Nat said was really a cell)
3) the punishment room (I hope very much that she isn't in option 3)

It was a different layout from what Nat had known but she says the room system was the same. They would have the the classrooms near the front so the the facility looked innocent at first glance to newcomers but still felt cold and intimidating. The ballet studios would be near them as well. Then things get weird. The cells would be to the centre of the facility so there was no escaping without detection, the experimental rooms to the right for easy access to their subjects and the mistresses office is to the left so she knows of everything that is going on. Right at the very back, is the punishment room. I don't know exactly what they do in their but Natasha said that it was always at the back so no one could hear you scream and before she could describe it she looked like she was going to be sick and I stopped her. Nat was to take her team of agents to the sleeping quarters as I didn't want her to see that bitch or the punishment room again. Coulson was to take his team to the punishment room and I was to go to the mistress with mine.

After going over the plan, the jet landed and we went our separate ways. Nat led her group of agents to the right and Coulson to the back. I signalled to the left side of the building. We kept going until we saw a window with a women in front of a desk with men in black surrounding her as bodyguards. Half of the team went into the window next door to stop them running away. Once we got the signal, I shot my arrows at the men and they fell to the ground. The woman who I assumed as the mistress went for her gun but I aimed my arrow at her skull. "Don't even think about it." She sighed and turned towards me. As she saw my face she grinned creepily. The other agents kept watch as I interrogated her. "Where is Riley Barton?" I demanded but she kept smiling and spoke in her Russian accent. "I don't know who you are talking about. There must be a mista-" I cut her off. "Don't act stupid, we know she is here. Where is A4398?"

She pretended to relies who I ment. "Oh, you are looking for her are you? I'm sorry but she is not... available at this point in time." Her grin was evil and sadistic, causing horrible thoughts go through my head. If I'm not careful, I may kill her from anger. "What have you done with her?!" My temper raised as she chuckled but it was cold and heartless. "I'm not sure if you want to know, I mean, no parent wants to see what a monster their child has become." "She is not a monster. She does not obey you." She sighed, "Yes, this is true. She is the I ideal Ghost but the fact we haven't been able to break her causes problems. However," her grin was back, "She doesn't hesitate to kill when needed. She doesn't want too but if she was ever going to survive here, she was going to have to. Do you want to know her death count, Mr Barton? Maybe you will be proud of h-" she was cut off by my arrow cutting straight through her head. "If I wanted to know that, I'd ask her myself." I put my hand to my earpiece. "The mistress is down, Nat have you found her?" "Not yet, I think I found her room though. It's  just like mine and that's not a good thing. Under the bed, she carved the word 'monster' over and over again under the bed along with 'sorry mommy'." I sighed at her reply. She's just a little girl. "Coulson, you got anything?" "Approaching the room now."

Coulson's POV

We approached the punishment room and we could here muffled, blood curdling screams from inside. Romanoff was right, the room was so secluded from the rest, you couldn't hear the screams unless you were close by it. We set down explosives to break down the heavy iron door and they must have heard us because the room suddenly fell silent. We detonated it and the door was flung open. We shot the two men in the room before they could reach their guns. Once the commotion had stopped, I took in the true horror of the room.

It was dark and damp with no windows. Chains were scattered across the floor. Blood stains were covering the walls and floor and in the center, where the freshest blood was coming from, kneeled a little girl in shackles. She was bruised, beat and cut up her back. I ran up to her to check her condition. "Are you Riley Barton?" She was to weak to answer so she nodded slowly. She had lost a lot of blood but they had been careful not to end the pain by instantly killing her. I felt sick. She is probably the same age as Scott. I put my hand to my ear as agents came to free her from her restraints. "I've got her. Coast is clear if you want to come see her."

Riley's POV

My vision started to blur as the door flew open and the punishers fell to the ground. A group of agents came in and one came over and asked my name. He continued to call someone on his ear piece as I was freed. As he finished talking, I slumped over but he caught me and lay me down gently. He took off his coat and draped it over me. I caught a glimpse of a badge he wore. "Are you with S.H.I.E.D.?" "Yes, I am. I'm Agent Phil Coulson, I work with your father. He's on his way." I remember hearing that name a long long time ago. "My Dad mentioned you before, he says your a good man." He smiled as I heard someone running down the corridor. "Riley?" He came in and ran over to me. The spark had returned to his eyes as he approached me. "Hey daddy... I knew you'd come back..." The room was fading away and I felt the same strong yet gentle arms I had missed, lift me up and carry me out. "...I always come back." I smiled before before my vision faded to black but this time, I was going home.

A/N: how's it goin' bros? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. You may be wondering, who's Scott? You'll just need to wait but don't worry it won't be too long. Until then, see ya later :3