Chapter Nine~Lessons With Another Prewitt

Hola! Ok so this was just adding some comic to the story. It's been kind of serious and sad so i thought i lighten the mood. It won't stay like this and suspense is sure to come but enjoy this and i hope it makes you smile! Also i've made it my goal to dedicate each chapter to someone so this chapter i wanted to dedicate it to BeautifullyTalented because she comment and made me smile! So thanx a bunch! Also if you are reading this like an amazing person would do, tell me when you comment and i'll dedicate a chapter to you because i doubt anyone ever does read these things. *Tear*

Vote!

Comment!

Enjoy!

<3 M

***

"Hippogriff bogies!!" Fred Weasley shouted accusingly at his brother Ron. Ron looked at him with his famous side grin and wide scared looking eyes. Hermione gave Fred a pointed look.

"I assure you that Ron's a Prefect seeing as he does have the pin and the letter and that i am also a Prefect proving the letter and pin aren't fake." Hermione said. Fred gave her a weird face with his tongue out and hands spread like antlers on his head. They sat in Fred and George's room. Hermione and Ginny sat on the bed while Ron and Harry leaned against the wall next to the bed. Fred sat crisscross them with George on his side and Miri sat on the end of the bed, her legs by George's head. 

"Bah! I'm just glad i'm no Prefect, eh Georgie?" Fred nudged George who grinned.

"Aye aye Fred." Hermione rolled her eyes slightly then examined the Hogwarts letter.

"You're such jokers. Nothing's serious with you is it? Oh! Defensive Magical Theory!" Hermione exasperated staring at the letter.

"I'm sure you've already read that, haven't you Hermione?" Harry asked slightly sarcastically. Hermione looked at him.

"No. I've read Defense of Magic: A Theory by Arsenius Jigger. This one's by Wilbert Slinkhard." She said in a correcting voice.

"Who cares?" Fred muttered while George sniggered. She glared at them.

"Lots of people seeing as it's on the Hogwarts Supply List." she snapped at them. Miri looked around confused.

"Um. What is Hogwarts exactly?" she asked making everyone turn to look at her.

"Only the best wizarding school in all of Europe! You've never heard of it?" Ginny asked surpirsed. Miri shrugged.

"I've heard of it but i just . . . never really got an explination." she said.

"Have you never got a letter?" Harry asked.

"I've gotten accepted, if that's what your asking, but I wasn't allowed to go." she said. Fred and George made very sad faces that matched each other. Hermione and Ginny looked shocked as well as Harry. Ron sat there staring at Miri.

"Why is that?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah. Where have you gone to school?" Harry asked. Miri brushed a curl from out of her face.

"I don't know why. My par- erm my foster parents never let me." she explained, "I was always tutored by my neighbor." Ginny patted Miri's knee.

"So is that your foster Mum downstairs?" she asked. Miri smiled and shook her head.

"Um no. She's . . . erm I dunno. She's my tutor's sister. She's housing me for now." Miri explained.

"Well where are your foster parents?" Hermione asked. Miri felt a little guilty.