Anthony the Robot

Anthony was very confused. He saw an Instagram picture of him in Austin at "Newsies". I'm not in Newsies, he thought. Celia, Dad, and Mom were also confused, so they decided to take a visit.

     When they got there, they saw a duplicate of him at the stage door, signing all of the fan's stuff. He looked identical, just with shaggier hair. His family was nowhere in sight. A weird thing that Anthony noticed is that the signature that Anthony has (the A.R. signature with a smiley face in the A) had slanted eyebrows above the eyes.

     Bernadette, the wrangler, saw him and had a very surprised face. She went over to the real Anthony and said, "What's your name?"

     Anthony didn't want to freak her out but wanted to find out what was going on so he said, "I am Anthony. The real Anthony."

     The other Anthony saw and came over. He nervously told us, "No, I am Anthony. You must be mistaken."

     Bernadette stated to us, "I will run a few tests for you to prove that you are the true Anthony."

     The first test was with Chaz, Anthony's former tap teacher. "You will both do your best tapping. The Anthony that was in the show tonight will go first. Five, six, seven, eight!"

      The other Anthony was amazing. He was dancing up a storm! From simple flap-ball changes to advanced scissors, the other Anthony nailed it! 

       "Next Anthony, go!"

        Because Anthony was nervous (and because Chaz didn't say "five, six, seven, eight, Anthony failed miserably.

        In the next challenge, Bernadette asked Anthony to name stuff that he has learned in the previous school year. Anthony couldn't because he throws away school information. The other Anthony named every single thing that he learned. 

        For the last challenge, they had to sing a Newsies song. The other Anthony sang it in perfect pitch. Anthony didn't have a good voice so he had to mumble. When he went full out, he cracked tremendously. 

        "In conclusion," said Bernadette, "The one that was performing tonight is the real one!"

        "Yes, I knew it!" said the other Anthony.

        In anger, Anthony tossed a water bottle at him. The other Anthony electrocuted, and his skin came off. He was mechanical! 

        Everyone was shocked, including Anthony. But they were also very happy.

The end.