Chapter 1

(A/N)-First story so a little bit of nervous but excited. Enjoy the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This will take place in the beginning of the Lightning Thief,just FYI. Also your a daughter of Apollo and Will's biological sister☀️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(H/C)-hair color
(H/L)-hair length
(E/C)-eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s POV
I walked towards Thalia's tree after dinner. I got there once and awhile,just to talk to my old reformed friend. I placed my hand on the tree's bark.

Me:Hey Thalia it's me, (Y/N).

A small breeze blew by. I knew that even though Thalia can't talk to me doesn't mean she's not listening.

Me:Everyone is doing fine,but we all miss you...

We,well I,kept on talking until it was sunset. I was about to leave until I heard a crash outside the camp border. I saw 3 people running from a Minotaur. They're trying to get to camp but they'll need help. I quickly ran towards the Big House. I entered and saw Annabeth and Chiron talking but they stopped once they saw me panting.

Annabeth:(Y/N)? What happened?
Me:Demigods...Minotaur... outside...border.

I said in between pants. I looked up at Chiron who seemed worried as if he knew who the demigod was...

Chiron:(Y/N),Annabeth go and help them. They might need help. Hurry go.

We both nodded and ran towards the border.

~~Tiny timeskip when Percy defeated the Minotaur~~
Percy's POV
I looked up,tiredly,to see 2 girls that looked about my age. I felt a soft hand on my neck,probably checking for my pulse. I blacked out but not before I heard:

(Y/N):Help me Annabeth he needs to be healed quickly. You carry Grover.
Annabeth:Ok...do you think he's the one...the one from the prophecy,I mean you should know since your dad is-
(Y/N):I think so but I'm not a 100% sure. Come on let's go.
~~~Still Percy's POV~~~
I slowly opened my eyes to see the same girl. She had (H/C) that was (H/L). She also had (E/C) that sparked in the light. She was feeding me some kind of pudding but she wasn't looking at me instead she was talking to a blonde guy that was standing beside me.

(Y/N):Will when is he going to wake up? It's been 2 days.
Will:I don't know sis but he'll wake up soon.
(Y/N):Hey Will I think he's the one from the prophecy.
Will:He might be...

I was confused at what they were talking.

Me:What prophecy?

They both looked at me in shock until the girl with (H/C) hair scooped more of the pudding into my mouth. Then I blacked out again.

(Y/N)'s POV
He passed out again!? Wow.

Will:We should go to sleep (Y/N),it's almost curfew and we don't want to be the harpies' dinner.
Me:Ok let's go.

As we were walking out of the infirmary I took one last look at the dark haired guy,wishing that I could see his sea green eyes again.

After I got to bed I immediately fell to sleep,letting the darkness take over.