CPR

Alexis:"Oh... I saw... A guy jumped into the river... And I tried to help him. "
??? :"What? "
Alexis:"Did you see anyone else drowning in the river, apart from me? Wait... Oh no.. Please don't tell me. "
??? :"Are talking about me? "
Alexis:"What!? "
??? :"No way... Did you try to save me? I saw somebody else jump into the river after me, and I was too surprised, that I immediately swam, to help you. "
Alexis:"Uhm... T-Thanks? Though it turned out, who needed the saving. "
??? :"That's true I even have to give you, CPR. "
Alexis:"C-CPR?! "

Suddenly I remembered, something soft touched my lips.

??? :"What are embarrassed. "
Alexis:"Uhm... Not really? "
??? :"Hmph, I never imagined that I'd have to end up saving somebody, when I tried to commit suicide. "
Alexis:"Suicide... So that really was what you were trying to do? "
??? :"Of course... Why else would I jump off a bridge like that? "
Alexis:"I don't know what happened, but... You shouldn't commit suicide... If you just keep living, things will get better. "
??? :"What? Why would I listen to you? "
Alexis:"Well I mean... When you die, it's over... Everything is over... "
??? :"You don't need to tell me that... "
Alexis:"Then... "
??? :"What do you know about me!? "

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~