Chapter 8

Kiara:
I woke up hearing a gentle thump in my head.

I tried to get up only to notice that an arm was wrapped around me.

I looked at what I was laying on, I was laying on a tattooed chest.

"Good morning love" King Harry's deep raspy voice said.

"Mornin' your highness"I said awkwardly when I noticed that I was only wearing an oversized shirt...

But the problem is I don't even know how I ended up wearing it, or how I ended up here.

"Don't" he suddenly said and I froze not understanding what he meant "my name is Harry... Only Harry" he said strictly as his grip tightened but quickly loosened around me.

He wasn't crushing me, he was just comforting me.

"What happened?" I asked timidly, I needed to know what happened yesterday.

Harry seemed to notice my fear in my voice because he gently tightened his grip around me.

"You blacked out" Harry said as he rubbed slow circles around my lower back.

"The doctor said you were having a panic attack" Harry said his voice filled with guilt but I just hummed in response.

"I'm sorry" Harry suddenly said making me slowly raise from his chest taking him by surprise as he loosened his grip.

I rested my weight on my arms on his chest to look him in the eye.

I then noticed how attractive his features are and how beautiful his emerald green eyes were.

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one that snapped your neck and tried running away" I said in a low voice.

"Well I did try to ch..." I stopped him by placing my finger on his lips.

"Lets just start fresh yeah?" I said gently and Harry smiled and nodded.

I slowly got up from bed and the shirt dropped covering my thighs.

"Uh- Harry?" I said awkwardly as I realized the fact that I didn't change my clothes, Harry seemed to understand my question.

"I couldn't leave you to sleep with a short dress..." Harry said gently and I nodded.

"There are essentials that you might need like a tooth brush or a towel inside the bathroom until I show you your room later okay?" Harry said and I nodded smiling.

"Thank you" I said and suddenly with a blink of an eye Harry was in front of me only in his boxers.

I blushed at the sight of him and looked down on my feet making him chuckle.

He put his finger on my chin and lifted it so I looked him in the eye.

"I'll always be here for you... Whatever you want, need I'm here" Harry said strictly but softly.

I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

His hug was both safe and calming and were actually something that I could get used to...

"How about we go down and meet everyone?" Harry smiled and I nodded.

"But I'm not properly dressed" I said looking at Harry's shirt which was defiantly not something he's getting back anytime soon.

"Let me wear something and we'll teleport to your room, okay?" Harry said.

"Teleport?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'll explain later" Harry said and I simply nodded as he sped toward his walk in closet.

I think we can make it... At least I hope we can.