Not A Kiss

Alexis:"N-No... "

Even though I try to push him away, he's too strong, and then he pins my arms behind me.

??? :"We kissed before, didn't we? "
Alexis:"What...? "
??? :"CPR. " He smirked.
Alexis:" T-T-That's not a kiss! "

When I finally open my eyes, I see him soaked from the shower, water rolling down his bare chest.

He looks... Oddly sexy, and in my embarrassed, I looked away from him, I'm soaked just be like he is... It's kind of uncomfortable with my wet clothes on.

Alexza:"Please, let me go. "
??? :"Are you sure you can leave me now? I might still be thinking about killing myself. "He grinned.

He must be teasing me, or else he wouldn't be grinning like this, but I couldn't judge if he truly was joking, or not.

Alexis:" W-Will you try to kill yourself again? "
??? :"I haven't decided yet, what if I do? "
Alexis:"Of course, I'll stop you... "

He smiles sadly at me.

??? :"Do you really mean it? "
Alexis:"Yes... "
??? :"If so, then. "

The bath is starting to get a full, and he swiftly picks me up, and tosses me into the tub, with my clothes on.

Alexis:"Hey?... W-What are you doing? "
??? :"Now, you don't have to worry about catching a cold. "
Alexis:"....What!? "
??? :"So? Will you stop me if I try to kill myself again. "
Alexza:"I-If you really mean it... I will try to stop you, even though you're acting like this to me...?

His eyes widen a bit, when my depression voice.

??? :"Then, you should stay with me, to keep from doing it... "
Alexis:"Say wha...? "
??? :"You said that... You'd take responsibility, and look after, didn't you? "

Grabbing my arm, he pulls of the bathrub.

Then we left the bathroom.

??? :"Sign here. "

******
I put one, of the hotel's bathrobes, after drying my hair, and body with a bath towel.

As he said that, he took out a crunpled piece of paper.

Alexis:"What is this...? 'Marriage Registration Form'?... What a marriage registration form!? "
??? :"Yeah? Isn't it obvious? "
Alexis:"Why do I need to sign this? "
??? :"You don't want me to die, do you? Think of it this way, you're marrying me, to keep me from dying? "
Alexis:"Marrying you!? Why should I marry you!? "
??? :" It's all your faul afterl, after saving me, when I tried to kill myself, so take responsibility. "
Alexis:"Anybody would have stopped you! "
??? :"But I didn't want you to stop me. "

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~