"Trouble is his second name."

Brooklyn

“Ryan for God’s sake! Are you gonna tell me for the last goddamn time?!” I screamed following Ryan as he paced around the house, breathing heavily and running his hands through his dark brown hair repeatedly.

During the whole 30 minutes ride home Ryan has been quite and me here, have been dying to know why he knows Justin and what happened between them for him to look so frustrated.

I inwardly groaned as he made his way to his room and slammed the door shut.

“Ryan, tell me! I want to know! I deserve to know!” I yelled as my fist hit his door with all my strength.

“Brooklyn go away! I can’t tell you.” He yelled back from the other side of the door.

“Ugggh.” I stomped my foot on the floor like a little girl having a tantrum. I hate my brother. Now how am I going to find out? It’s not like I can go and ask Justin.

I went to my room and plopped down on my bed, taking my phone and signing on Twitter.

@BellaBrooke: Ugh. I HATE MY BROTHER.

Childish I know but I hope Ryan sees it. Seconds later, I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in!” I shouted, sitting on my bed with my legs crossed and leaving my white iPhone on my desk.

Ryan’s head popped trough the crack of the door making me laugh. He left himself in and took a seat at the foot of my bed. He looked much calmer now so I made a mental note to not anger him.

“Look, Brooke, I really want to tell you what happened but I can’t so you have to trust me. Stay away from that boy. Trouble is his second name.” He said sincerely.

“But why can’t you tell me?” I whined squeezing one of my cushions between my arms. I didn’t doubt Justin was the typical badass boy, he totally had the appearance but what can he have done that it’s so bad?

“Because it’s dangerous and I don’t want to put you in danger.” What an explanation…

“How would I be in danger? I promise I won’t tell anyone.” I put on my puppy face, pouting my bottom lip.

“It’s not about that Brooklyn. But you’re better off being oblivious. Don’t go near that guy okay? You have to promise me.” He fixed his gaze on me but I found myself unable to promise that. Justin intrigued me and I wanted to know more about his mysterious life. Plus I would have to see him quite regularly when I went to pick Tommy from soccer.

“I-I promise.” I mumbled, looking down at my crossed fingers. Yeah, I lied to my brother and I don’t feel good about it but I can’t promise something I can’t keep.

“Good.” He neared me and kissed my forehead sweetly, like he hadn’t done in years. It actually felt good. “I love you sis.”

“Love you too.” I smiled and he closed the door behind him.

________________________________

“I’m glad you haven’t been back there Bella. I thought my best friend had gone crazy.” Natasha giggled while she tried to juggle with all the shopping bags clinging from her arms.

We had been shopping all afternoon and while I had only bought a pair of boots and a jacket, Natasha had most likely burnt her credit card. Not that it matters because her family is filthy rich so spending $2500 on designer clothes on just one day wasn’t exactly something rare for her.

I decided to change the subject because I was getting pretty sick of everyone telling me not to go to the Bronx. Don’t you know that when you tell a teenager not to do something they tend to do it? Well be careful. I’m not planning on going back for now but who knows if later in my life.