book 2?

yup, definitely going to have book 2.

series is called, green weathers.

guess what book 2 is called.

and now that hong jisoo is finished, go share it with ur fellow grandmazzz.

i love yall and i'll just leave this here down below, incase u guys need it.

.

Honey Soy Chicken Recipe

Ingredients 1.5 lb (12) chicken drumettes (or other chicken parts; for drumsticks, marinade overnight for more flavor)

SaltFreshly ground black pepper

Seasonings4 Tbsp. (1/4 cup) honey4 Tbsp. 

(1/4 cup) 2 Tbsp. (or substitute with dry sherry)

Instructions

Rinse the drumettes under cold water and pat dry.

Combine the seasonings in a Ziploc bag. A little tip: I keep the measuring cup upside down to get the last drop of honey while I do next step.

Prick the drumettes all over with a fork and season with salt and pepper.

Add the drumettes in the Ziploc bag and squeeze the air out, zip up the bag . Coat the drumettes with marinade all around by rubbing them. Marinate for at least 30-60 minutes and of course you can marinade overnight.

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Place the drumettes in a baking pan. Make sure the drumettes are not overlapping each other and the skin side is up. Pour the marinade liquid over top. Bake for 20-30 minutes.

Baste the drumettes a couple of times during the baking. If the drumettes are done and the top is not browned, you can change the oven setting to broil until the top is nicely browned. If the top is browned too fast while baking, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil to stop the chicken from burning.

 Serve immediately.

.

stay holy.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)