(10) Going Under The Rock

Oh my gosh, just one step to freedom! And that step, is clearance signing -the scariest, most heart breaking, tear shedding and boring event of your life. Worst part is that this happens every freaking year.

THANKS FOR THE VOTES and READS! Just to let you guys know, your comments are my inspiration to write. Well, generally, you are the one that encourages me to write. So thank you.

Oh well, enjoy peeps; this is for you guys XP

---------------------------------

You'll never know how important someone is in your life until they are gone.

I never thought that my old pet goldfish was important until my old pet kitten ate it. I never knew how important my essay was until my teacher failed me. But more importantly, I never knew how important my grandfather was, until he's finally...

"Is everything fine?" I muttered those words when Adam finally left the huge looking metallic room.

He looks terribly hot.

For the first time, I can finally say that someone looks terribly hot.

His black coat earlier was used to cover Franco's wound, so his once white polo shirt is now covered with blood. His once gel covered hair is now ruffled -probably because he keeps on stroking it with his fingers, which was a habbit of his whenever he's nervous.

Over all, he looks terrible but yet, hot. Terribly hot.

"He..." He frowned, "He's.... uh..."

"He's?" Forcing him to go on.

"He's breathing."

Well that slowed my rapid heart beat.

"That's good," I sighed happily, "Can I see him now?"

He looked down, "He's breathing, but he's in a coma."

What?

"He's in.... comma?"

He nodded sadly.

The heck?!

"Look at the bright side, at least he's breathing." He tried lightening up the mood.

But he's brain dead. BRAIN.DEAD.

I didn't respond with those words since I don't want to fight with him. Squatting on my knees, I whispered. "Why is this happening to me?"

Why?

I mean, does this have something to do with me leaving Andy?

Wait... ANDY!

"Holy shit." I muttered. Standing up, I grabbed my phone but immediately stopped when I noticed that it isn't in my pocket. I must have dropped it during the shooting. Shrugging the thought away, I faced Adam. "Can I borrow your phone?"

He nodded and fish it off, and eventually giving it to me.

Dialing up the numbers, I waited for an answer.

"Hello?" His raspy voice answered.

"ANDY!" I gushed out.

"Whatever you are saying right now, leave it after the beep."

Growling angrily, I turned it off with a frown and gave the phone back to Adam.

"Emily? Adam?"

I turn around and saw Fey walking towards us with luggage bags in her hands.

"Fey." I smiled sadly.

"Hey, I heard what happened, are you alright?" She asked me, then faced Adam, "Are you alright?"

The both of us nodded.

"That's good. Great, actually." She looked at the metallic room and frowned, "How's he doing?"

"He's in coma." I muttered.

Her face twisted and tears brimmed in her eyed, "He's what?"

"Calm down, he's not dead. He's just sleeping... and probably will be doing the dame thing for days." Adam muttered.

She nodded slowly and gave me the bags.

What?

"What are these?" I asked. I mean, with these bags, this is good for a whole month.

"Bags."

No shit, Sherlock.

"I mean, what are in these?"

"Clothes."

"Uh why?"

This time, Adam butted in and grabbed the remaining bag in Fey's hand. "Because we're going to be in hiding. We're leaving and living, together."

What?