Chapter 15: My everything...

A/N: 03/17/2016            HAPPY ST

A/N: 03/17/2016            HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY...

Hello, my wonderful and amazing readers! Today is my Birthday...ugh, another year older, but I really don't mind! I am Blessed with a wonderful life and family...no complaints on my part!

Anyways, I wanted to give all of you a Birthday Gift from me to you...I really hope you like it!

"All I Want (with lyrics)" by Kodaline on Media Above"

SURPRISE!!

Ethan's P.O.V.

My football team and I had made it back home from a football camp that was held this past weekend. We usually have them during the summer for longer periods of time except for this one. Coach wanted the wide receivers to get extra training. Especially since we had an upcoming game.

It was grueling, but I enjoy it. The only thing that would had made it better was if my beautiful Helena would have been there. I missed her so much and I could not wait to see and have her in my arms.

Calling her to see if I could go over that Sunday evening, she did not sound like herself telling me she was not feeling well. I had even offered to take her some soup and take care of her, but she kept shutting me down. To say I was very disappointed that I could not see her beautiful face was understatement. I told her it was alright even though it was not.

The following day I made it to school and made my way to find my girl. Finding her getting her things out of her locker I decided to sneak up on her which now looking back should had given me a sign.

"Damn baby you are so damn sexy. I can't wait to get you alone." I whispered in her ear pushing her against the locker pinning her body with mine.

Thinking that she would play along she began to shake and panic. "Please. Please, don't!"

"What the fuck?" I had thought to myself. Why is she freaking out?

"Helena! Baby girl what's wrong? Look at me please! It's me Ethan, baby."

I told her quickly. What the hell was wrong with her?