X

Harry's POV

Sunlight blinds my vision as I stir, my eyes flickering to the boxes surrounding the bed. I turn over to discover my sleeping girlfriend curled up in my shirt, her soft, bare legs entwined with mine. Her dark eyelashes are rested on her cheeks as she sleeps and I turn onto my side, moving her hair away from her face.

When I look at Lucy, I can't even begin to describe her. Her doe eyes that are impossible to lie to were the first thing I noticed when I saw her stumbling up the stairs to her apartment. Then her hips. Melissa was a stick and I like curves on a girl. Lucy has those beautiful curves and holding her is the greatest part of my day.

But I love her innocence. She isn't tainted by previous men and she is so shy, but I'm trying everything to help her open up. I know Lucy will be so easy to fall in love with and I think she knows that too.

I move my forehead to rest on hers and she sighs in her sleep, her fingers softly fisted. My consideration is so high with her and last night was a first for her. I can't even begin to describe how flawless her body is. I know she's self-conscious, but that doesn't change how beautiful she is. But it's her want to have me be her first that's making me nervous.

Lucy will want to have sex and she's explained that to me, but I can't hurt her. And it hurts for girls when they're nervous. She's the most fragile girl I've ever met and I have to be her defender, no matter the circumstances.

My hand moves to hers and she subconsciously grips my thumb, my eyes diverting to the action. It amazes me how small she truly is. I'd put her at 5'3, She's at least a half a foot shorter than me, and the contrast between us is clear. Lucy is my shy girl, and I'm her outgoing protector.

I move, softly resting my head on her shoulder. She stirs and lets me go, her body moving onto her back. My head nears her chest but I don't touch for the sake of her privacy. But I close my eyes when I feel Lucy's fingers run through my hair. The gentle touch she gives me is enough for me to feel something. Sure, I had something for Melissa, but this is so much stronger. I've never tried so hard to please a girl before. Never have I outreached as much as I have for Lucy, and I don't feel like I'll need to ever again. All of this relationship is for her, ensuring she's comfortable at all times.

While I lay, I feel Lucy move and wrap her arms around my shoulders, her soft lips pressing to my forehead. I smile, not even fazed by how much I've literally fallen in her mercy. I'm elated to finally be with her.

My crush on Lucy spiraled out of control. Melissa wasn't the person I wanted anymore. She was self-centered, but I trusted her. And she manipulated me with her lack of appreciation in our relationship. We kept trying to work on our differences, but it was draining.

Then I saw my beautiful girl and knew I had to at least try to get her. Now, I'm wrapped in her arms and so content with everything.

"Harry," I hear her whisper, my hand moving to her waist. I lift my head and she brushes her fingers over my cheeks. I feel the tips softly touch me and I feel extremely cared for right now. She always has this effect.

"What's up, beautiful?" I inquire, her soft eyes looking up at me. She's such a beautiful sight.

"Will, um...can I get my leggings?" she asks, my lips curving. I climb out of bed and grab her leggings from the box, my feet walking back to her. She smiles at me and I reciprocate, absolutely intoxicated by the beauty.

My hands move and start at her feet, pulling the leggings up her legs. After, I crawl over her and she grabs my cheeks. I'm tugged down and she lays a kiss to my lips, her legs wrapping around my waist when I lay between them. She's a little spider monkey when it comes to holding onto me. But I like how she takes refuge in me and holds me close.