Chapter 22

The One Where Somebody Gets Drugged And Hamilton Gets In A Fight... AGAIN.

(As said above, someone gets drugged.)

Hamilton's POV

"So then the doctor said... Rectum? Damn near killed him!" I said, while everybody laughed. "Dude... You know what we should do? We should call John since he's being such a party pooper!" Lafayette said, as I pressed his name on my contacts.

"Hello?" "Yes, hello? This is... Eliza." He said in a girly voice, while everyone suppressed laughter.

"Are you okay, Eliza? You sound kinda... Manly." "No! I'm fine! But... We lost your turtle." "What? He's right here." He said. "Gotta go, bye!" Peggy walked over to the bar. "I'm gonna get a drink." Said Peggy, walking towards the bar.

"Should I text Thomas? I'm going to text Thomas." Said Angelica, before I took her phone. "I'm the designated driver, and the non-bad decisions maker." I Said.

"Hey want to talk about how much we hate Burr?" I suggested. "Sure!"

I saw Charles Lee talking to Peggy as she stumbled over to our table. "Are you okay? You haven't had much to dri-" She then puked over my shoes while Angie held back her hair.

"I-I'm.. S-sorry." She tried to walk then tripped. "No... No... It's not your fault." I went to the bathroom so that I could wipe off my shoes.

I walked back, and Peggy looked worse. She looked sick and dizzy. I walked out. "Peggy, maybe we should get you home." She then fell in my arms, but not before puking on Lafayette.

"Okay, we're going home." I said, and she passed out on the floor.

"Did somebody drug her?" asked Eliza. Oh shit, I didn't think of that. "I... I don't know. She only had like, one beer." She got back up.

"I t-think I'm... Sick." She puked again on my shoes. "Okay, somebody drugged her. I'll be back. I went into the bathroom, yet again.

I walked out, and everybody was kicked out, I guess for excessive vomiting. Who would do that to Peggy? Scumbag. But Peggy wasn't anywhere to be found outside. "We can't find her, help us look." Said Mulligan.

I looked behind the building, and she was being dragged by James Reynolds. "Hey!" I yelled.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said, walking up to him and hoping he doesn't remember me.

"Leave us alone dude, she's my girlfriend." He said, and continued to walk fast with her. I ran in front of him. "Uh, no she's not. 1) she's gay as fuck, and 2) she wouldn't date a piece of shit like you." I said, grabbing her while she mumbled something.

"Just leave us alone, man."

"No you rapist!" I screamed. He grinned. "Hey, she was askin' for it! With that dress and-" I punched him in the face, and picked up Peggy bridal style and started running.

"Alex? Where was-" "Fucking run!" I screamed, and we ran into Mulligan's car.