Chapter 23

The One With The Black Mail

Mulligan's POV

I sat in the empty library. "I do not get this." Said Lafayette, putting down his book. I've been trying to teach him Fahrenheit and other stupid American crap.

"You're a good teacher though." I laughed at this. "I'm dyslexic. I'd be a terrible teacher." "Well you're teaching me this now!" He complained.

"You just said you didn't get it!" I said, and we both laughed.

He looked into my eyes, and I kissed him. I immediately swiped all of the papers off of the table, and climbed on top still kissing him.

2 minutes later, literally the worst person to see this walked in. "My god." Said Jefferson, breaking the silence, and took a picture of us. Lafayette pushed me off of him.

"Ever learned to knock?" Said Lafayette. "It's a library!" Said Jefferson. "Ah, Madison will love this. It's hilarious." He said, and walked away.

"Wait!" said Lafayette. He smirked. "Oh?" "Don't tell him, we'd rather keep this a secret." I said. "Okay... But it'll cost you."

Peggy's POV

I woke up in a strange bed. "What the fu-" I mutter to myself, before John and Alex come walking in. Alex handed me some aspirin, water, and crackers.

"Hey Peg. Remember anything?" I shook my head. "Just going to a bar." I said, innocently.

John and Alex exchanged a guilty look before nodding. "Oh... Well... Charles Lee kinda drugged you." My mouth went open.

"Don't worry! Nothing happened, and Alex punched him in the face." Said John reassuringly. I let out a small laugh.

"Thanks you guys. I don't deserve as good friends as you. I mean, you guys let me sleep in your bed rather than the crappy futon, you protect me, you give me food." They took a seat next to me.

"Hey, that's what friends do. And for the record, you do deserve us. We're pretty great." Said Alex, and I punched him in the arm.

"We couldn't get into your dorm to get you some clothes, but you can wear ours if you want. I made breakfast, too!" Said John as they walked out, and I laughed.

How can they be so kind? I got out my phone to text Maria, we're going on a date tonight.

Jefferson's POV

I sat on the couch with the Southern Mother Fucking Democratic Republican™ squad, except for Maria.

She got kicked out when she said she was a lesbian. That's weird. Even though I'm gay, that's super weird.

"Dude, look what I found!" Said James, pointing to his computer. It was a girl in practically nothing in a rather... Suggestive pose.

"So? You found porn?" Said Madison. I hit his arm. He then took a puff of his inhaler.

"No! It's Hamilton's mom!" said Charles Lee, pointing to the name under it "Wow, boys. Good work." I said.

"This is some useful information." I said, then clicked on more "Thomas, I don't know if we should-"

"Quit worrying Madison!" I interrupted, then smirked. "Let's let him know what we know."