Not A Reef

"Captain.....Captain Jack Sparrow"

When I heard the call from the crows nest, I lifted my hand and pulled the sword out of my stomach. For a few moments I just layed there, eyes seconds from closing. When screams filled the air, cannon fire restarted and swords started to clash again, I shut my eyes. Afterwards, I felt someone pick me up and run with me, I breathed my last conscious breath and gave way to the darkness of the unconscious.

*I woke up in a dark place. I was laying on a bench, I sat up and it felt like someone cut out my waist. I looked down at my mid-section and gauze was wrapped around it. I stood up and fell right back down. Soon, my eyes adjusted, I was in the prison of a ship. Damn it...captured again!

As I looked closer there was no-one else in the prison. Except a dog. "Come here!" I said in a babyish voice and made noises and hit the floor with my hand. All the dog did was raise its head, look at me, then put its head back down.

I sat back and saw keys near the cell. I gave a wicked smile and stood up, I put my arm through the bars, but I couldn't reach it. The ship made a sharp turn toward the port side and my head hit the bars.

Hard.

"Ouch!...shit!" I growled rubbing my aching head, I sat back down on the bench and tried to determine which ship I was on, I could be on one of three ships. The Cequntuara, the Queen Anne's Revenge or my parents' ship (I don't know the name of their ship). I couldn't be on the Black Pearl because they would have put me in the Captain's Quarters, and I couldn't be on the Flying Dutchman because I saw nothing indicating that this ship had been underwater for more than fifty years.

"Do you know what 'silent as a grave' means Miss.Turner?" a voice from the darkness asked.

"Who's there?" I asked trying to stand, then a man wearing a red coat and a white powdered wig came out of a corner "my parents' boat.....great" I whispered sarcastically.

"I asked you a question" he said impatiently.

"To hell with your question" 

"Foul language for a woman like you" he said with a sly smile, leaning on the side of my cell.

"A woman like me could kick your ass"

"Big words coming from someone who's in a cage" he said with a smirk "now look here...we are in spiting distance of Singapore so once we hit port you will be transported back to Port Royal, so will Kayla and your boyfriend Jack Sp--"

"Captain...Captain Jack Sparrow" I growled forcing myself to stand.

"As I said before you all will be transported to Port Royal, Kayla and yourself will face no charges but Captain Jack Sparrow faces the gallows" he finished.

"If he does, so do I" I growled, grasping onto the cell for stability.

"Your parents have specifically stated that you and Kayla will be given a second chance"

"Well, if Kayla and I get a second chance why does Jack not?" I asked angrily. He didn't reply. "Well? I'm waiting" I growled he continued the silence. "Bastard" I growled, then I noticed he was holding the keys to the cage. An idea popped into my head "ugh!" I moaned, falling dramatically down on to the bench.

 "What? What is it Princess Brittney?" he asked urgently. God, I hated that name! 

"My stomach!" I moaned. He opened the cage and walked in, just as he started taking the gauze off I grabbed the keys and his sword, punched him in the face, then ran out, not forgetting to lock him in the cage whilst I was at it. "Sorry, mate, got a date to make!" I said saluting him "oh, and remind me to tell my parents to promote you!"

Now, I was smart enough not to go on deck without a disguise. I killed the gunner and stole his clothes, now making myself look like a man, I walked up on the deck. Unnoticed. I laughed at them, despite the situation I was in, they were stupid.

My parents could have at least put another  guard down there! I went over to the side of the ship but couldn't see any other ships approaching. All of a sudden what I thought was a sea-quake, happened. I looked over the side to find....air-bubbles. "Oh, shit" I whispered.

"We must of hit a reef!" someone yelled then two huge tentacles broke the surface of the water.

"Not a reef" I murmured.