Chapter 2

G=Grover
W=Will
I don't want to keep rewriting their name over and over again. Too lazy😋

~~~~~Vision~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV
I saw total darkness all around me until I saw a light. I walked toward it and saw that it was Zeus's master bolt.

'What's is going on here?' I asked myself.

Then I saw a shadow and the master bolt was gone. The vision shifted making everything white.

?:Hello daughter.

I quickly turned around and saw my dad,Apollo standing there.

Me:D-Dad? What are you doing here? Why are you here?
Dad:(Y/N),I know you have many questions but we don't have enough time.

I nodded,letting him carry on.

Dad:As you may saw in your vision,Zeus's master bolt has been stolen. We don't know who stole it yet but my suspicions think it maybe a demigod from camp.

My eyes widened.

Me:Someone from camp!?No way.

Dad:Way. And Zeus thinks it's the son of Poseidon who is the same demigod that came to camp 2 days ago.
Me:Wait that guy is a SON OF ONE OF THE BIG 3!? But the great prophecy-
Dad:I know...anyways Zeus thinks it's him but Poseidon,of course,is defending his son. So now Zeus is giving the guy only until the summer solstice and if he doesn't come with the master bolt there will be war upon us.
Me:So what can I do?
Dad:For now try to find out who's the real thief is and don't tell anyone about the boy's real identity until he gets claimed.
Me:Ok I'll do my best.

The vision started to blur.

Dad:Looks like Zeus knows about the vision.

He came up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

Me:Dad?
Dad:Please take care of yourself (Y/N) and I'll see you real soon...real soon...real soon.
~~~End of Vision~~~
I quickly woke up,and did my morning routine. After I offered my food to the gods and ate my breakfast I went to the infirmary. I looked for the new camper but he wasn't anywhere.

Me:Hey Will did the new camper wake up?
W:Yeah he woke up a few minutes before you got here. So you have a day off.
Me:Awesome. Do you wanna have a friendly archery competition?
W:Sure let's go

We then walked towards the training area. When we got to the archery area we both touched the matching charm from our necklace/bracelet. Our golden bows magically showed up with a quiver of endless golden arrows.

W:Person who hits the target the most in under 5 minutes wins and the loser does whatever the winner wants him to do for the day.
Me:Fine get ready to lose Will. W:Same goes to you (Y/N).

We both got in position to hit our target. Everyone moved away because they know if the 2 best archers of Apollo are doing a competition,things will go really intense. Then we started.

~~~This was when Grover was showing Percy the training area~~~

Percy's POV
G:And this is where you would do most of your training.

I looked around until I saw a group of people surrounding 2 people. The same blonde guy and (H/C) haired girl from the infirmary.

Me:What's going on over there?

Grover looked at the crowd and chuckled.

G:Looks like Will and his sister are having another of their 'friendly' competitions.

I was sorta confused what Grover meant by that.

G:Come on let's go see.

He then dragged me to see them shooting arrows at the targets. Most of them were bullseye. When time was up they both walked up to their targets,counting their arrows.

(Y/N):29!
W:...26.

The crowd cheered for the girl and then went back to their business leaving me,Grover,Will,and his sister.

(Y/N):Well Will I hope you like doing the laundry today. W:Whatever you just won by 3 arrows.
(Y/N):3 arrows that you didn't make.

Will scoffed. He saw us and smiled. His sister turned around and also smiled. They both walked toward us.

W:Hey guys. Percy I like you to meet me dear sister,(Y/N). (Y/N) this is Percy,the new camper.
(Y/N):Nice to meet you Percy.
Me:You too.

She held out her hand and I felt a spark when I shook her hand.

'I wonder if she felt that spark'
I mentally asked myself.

Me:That was some awesome archery back there.
(Y/N):Thanks it's just one of the perks of being a daughter of Apollo.

I was about say something else when a bunch of Aphrodite girls were screaming for Grover.

G:Hey guys I'll see you later. (Y/N) can you show Percy to the Hermes cabin?
(Y/N):Sure let's go.
W:Hey (Y/N) I'll see you at lunch. I have to go check on the other patients. See ya Percy.
(Y/N):Ok bye.
Me:Bye.

She turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes and giggled.

Me:What?Is there something on my face?
(Y/N):No but you drool in your sleep.

I blushed a little and decided to change the subject.

Me:Sooo where's the Hermes cabin?
(Y/N):Over there. Come on.

We then walked towards the cabin.

'I think I'm in love'