Chapter 8

I got to class and found Nat and basically vented to her all the events that happened this morning leading up to Toby.

"OMG that girl obviously jealous of your relationship with your brothers especially with Jay. I mean you and Jay are like that." She crossed her fingers.

"And I mean Jack is trying to be protective, but girl those shorts are very short." she said to me.

"I know I just wanted to get my brothers pissed off." I said to her while grimacing at my shorts.

"I have an extra pair of shorts in my locker you can just use those." She said waving it off like it was nothing.

"Now we have to talk about Toby, I mean the guy didn't even ask why you are crying." She exclaimed.

"I know right I didn't even expect that."

Right when she was about to speak the teacher walked in the classroom silencing her thoughts. I knew she would forget what she was going to say it was a Nat thing to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(End of school)

I told Nat that I wanted to stay at her house and study and she agreed of course. I didn't have to tell her that I was going to her house to get away from my brothers she already knows that. Plus the fact that I have her house key and most of my clothes in her closet and that her two older brothers know me since I was a baby.

Once we went inside her house all I was saw darkness, now this is very strange because Nat's house is always filled with light even at night you could always spot a lamp on. The only people in the house that like light is Nat and her two older brothers Thomas and Brandon her parents don't like light at all it's funny how their children like light but they don't.