Chapter 20...

I woke up quite early, Harry still beside me fast asleep. He was normal last night, by normal I mean like a real boy who would love his girlfriend. Not the over controlling freak I know today.

I get out of bed successfully not waking Harry, I take my time walking to the kitchen of the large hotel room. I jump slightly finding perrie her back towards me, usually I'm the only one awake, this is usually my thinking time.

I watch as perrie turns to me, her eyes slightly widening. I gasp making my way to her. A large bruise covering her cheek down to her jaw. My hand goes over my mouth noticing the damage that obviously zayn had caused.

" what happened?" I whisper taking hold of one of her hands, she turns her head towards the hall where Harry walks down rubbing his eyes. He walks to my side taking my waist in his grasp.

He doesn't even acknowledge perrie.

" good morning" he says his head resting on my shoulder from behind me.

" please tell me perrie" I encourage ignoring Harry for now. My hand giving hers a squeeze. She shakes her head looking down.

" I'm sure Harry can tell you. I'm sorry" she speaks before letting go of my hand walking away. I turn pulling out of Harry's grip to get full view of him.

" please, tell me" I ask softly trying not to spark anything, he groans loudly palming his forehead.

" Eleanor and Danielle are gone, Payton" he says lowly. He stares down at me expecting me to react. I furrow my eye brows.

" what's that suppose to mean?" I ask stepping back slightly.

" they deserved it" I hear from behind me. I turn to find Louis.

" what do you mean by gone" I scoff looking between the both of them.

" dead. Payton" Louis spits. I gasp hearing it out loud makes it so much worse. I look back at Harry, he's still watching me.

" what did they do?" I ask tears brimming my eyes.

" tried to turn us in. This is a warning Payton. Work for us comes first. If you get in the road, you'll end up just like them" Louis spits again, I take more steps back my back hitting the bench top.

" they didn't deserve it at all." I spit shaking my head. I hear Louis slightly growl taking strides towards me.

" YEAH? WHAT DO YOU THINK WE DESERVE!! TO ROT IN A FUCKING JAIL CELL" he yells coming in front of me. I scoff knowing the answer that's going to come out of my mouth.

" don't Payton" Harry warns, so now he decides to speak up.

" no fuck you, of course you deserve to rot in a fucking cell. Better yet how bought the bottom of the ocean. You don't deserve life" I spit back at Louis his face getting red his breathing hitching slightly.

" Louis get out, I'll handle it" Harry says touching Louis' shoulder pulling him back.

" fucking hit her hard man. The bitch needs it" Louis says still eyeing me as he exits the room. I then look towards Harry, he takes steps closer.

I quickly grab something, anything. Which happens to be a plate, I hold it up shielding myself the best i can.

" put it down Payton" Harry spits now Infront of me. I shake my head from behind the plate. It's then yanks from my grip dropping to my feet shattering. I hiss gasping as the glass cuts through me. He then places a hand on my shoulder making me flinch back.

" don't touch me" I hiss looking up at him. He doesn't seem angry but who knows why he feels.

" why? I'm not hurting you am I?" He asks his voice more gentle.

" you will. Your just like them" I hiss looking down at my cut foot. I gasp causing Harry to look down. In an instant I'm lifted my blood covered foot dripping everywhere as he walks towards the bathroom...