ANOUNCEMENT!

Hello there! okay so it's Thursday, it's almost 555 votes but the update will come tomorrow so... let's do something different. What about I tell you about the next book in the Aware Princess Series? Oh hell yeah, there' a sixth one coming and guess on what fairy-tale is based on.

RAPUNZEL!

I live in the most expensive city of the world, a cosmopolitan capital

I live in the most expensive city of the world, a cosmopolitan capital. It's vibrant with all its people, it's loud, it's crowded. It's beautiful. But I'm not part of it. I only see it from behind a window, high in the sky, away from everyone else.

Just like in that old fairy-tale, my mum keeps me inside the penthouse, as high as it can get, doors closed to everyone else but her. She says the world outside is scary, it's horrible and cruel and I'm better off inside, where no one can harm me.

I don't have real friends. I don't have even school friends. I don't have anyone else but my mother.

I know she wants to protect me, even if she doesn't tell me from what exactly, yet I know she has the best intentions at heart. I just wish I was allowed to play outside from time to time.

This is my life, however I do tell myself sometimes: Someday, you'll break free, Roselle.

 ∞

     Woohoo! Are you excited? Well, let me tell you another little secret about this story and why it's special. It's a girlxgirl story. Yes, the love interest is a girl and I'm already in love with this couple is beautiful they are adorable and so good to each other. Someone, help! 

So yeah, tell your friends, get excited because it's what it's coming after Blanca Like Snow (although we still have like halfway to go there xD)

Oh, and although Roselle is white, our beautiful love interest isn't so can I get a yeah for a bit more of identification in the Aware Princess Series? I'm really trying to give everyone someone to relate to.

Ah, the love interest will be classmate/friend of an old character. Can you guess who?

Ah, and if you speak French, an have time, please contact me on twitter or through my message board because I'll be needing your assistance for this book ✌🏻

Happy St. Patrick's day, by the way.

That's all!

Bel, xx

Kidding! Here you have a bit of Nora's POV when the mud war happened.

❅ ❅ ❅

Nora Park's POV
What I See

From a third point of view, someone who's just watching, you can see more than the people living it. Things become so obvious for you and you wonder how they can't realise what it's happening. There's a little thing I've been noticing lately, something between Blanca and Will.

I always knew Will challenges Blanca, and with that he makes her think and evaluate herself on her own. She's stubborn and very proud, so it's hard to make her do that, but Will has some way to make her consider things are different from how she sees them.

Blanca, on the other hand, makes Will realise the world isn't separated in good and bad, but a mixture of those two. He's been learning she isn't just her enemy, but a person who is trying to do the best she can in her limited experience.

Although they clash, although they seem to hate each other, they unconsciously better the other. 

I think they are walking towards one another without realising, understanding and accepting the other rather slowly. But with every step they take, a bond between them is growing. There is something between, something strong and I first thought it was just hostility, but as I see them play in the mud, laugh together, fight side by side, I realise it's more than that.

Those two... those two oddly fit each other so well.

"Dolly," I mumble to the pig that came to my arms when I gave up chasing it. She came to find shelter from the mud war and the chase and, a bit nervous at first, I welcomed her. "Do you think those two make a cute couple?"

The pig doesn't reply, she just looks at me and then lies on my lap. Who would've said all you had to do was looking harmless for her to come to you? What a cute piggy.

I watch Blanca and Will, a smile spreading across my lips. No wonder Will can hold Blanca when she's breaking down, why she listens to him. 

Do they realise that? Are they aware of the bond they share? Or should I nudge them a bit? I think it's inevitable, they'll end up in each other's arms, but I guess pushing them a bit to realise sooner won't harm anyone.

Right?