XI

"Mr. Styles," the professor states, Harry looking up at him.

"Yes, sir," he says, my eyes looking at him.

"Can you tell me what's so fascinating about Lucy that you aren't taking notes?" he asks, my cheeks blushing. He was looking at me and I didn't even realize it.

"She's beautiful. Why wouldn't I be looking at her?" he replies, the class all looking at me. I attempt to hide and Harry wraps his arm around me.

"Do your work," the professor says, turning around and continuing the lecture.

"Really?" I whisper, Harry leaning towards me.

"I always stare at you. You never notice and normally he doesn't either," he whispers, starting to kiss my neck. I'm probably as red as a tomato.

"You should take notes," I whisper, his head lifting.

"This will be continued," he whispers, stealing a kiss. I flush and continue typing on my computer, Harry keeping his arm around me while he writes.

We're dismissed and Harry holds my hand, walking me to my next class. "I have to go to basketball right after my next class so I'll see you later. Will you come over tonight?" he asks, leaning me against the wall. He holds my hips and I look up at him, his forehead leaning on mine.

"Yeah," I smile, his lips curving. He sets a kiss to my lips and I smile after, seeing his dimples making me happy.

"I'll see you soon, Luc," he says, my head nodding.

"Bye, Haz."

Class continues and I get to my apartment, finishing the last few boxes that need unpacking. I call Harry to see what time I should come over, but he doesn't answer. I leave a message and start cooking myself something to eat.

My phone rings and I answer it, Harry's voice filling my ears.

"Hey, Luc. I need you to meet me somewhere," he says, my head nodding.

"Okay. I'll call a cab," I tell him. "Where are you?"

"Um, the hospital," he says, my eyes widening.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I ask, worried for him.

"I tore something in my shoulder. All I want is for you to be here with me," he says, my heart pounding.

"Okay. I'll be there in a while."

With his room information, I call a cab and arrive at the hospital in twenty minutes. When I get up to his room, he's sitting on the edge of the bed with an icepack taped to his shoulder.

"Hi Luc," he grins, my hands grabbing his face. I start to kiss over his face, relieved he's smiling and not in a horrible amount of pain.

"How are you?" I ask, his green eyes bright.

"I'm alright, Luc. Just waiting on results," he says, my head nodding.

I sit with him, holding him carefully and feeling worried for him. He's so strong despite the pain he must be feeling.

"Alright, I have good news and bad news," a doctor says, his white hair bright when he walks in.

"Bad news first," Harry says, my hand brushing his hair back.

"You tore one of the major stability ligaments in your shoulder. Good news, easy surgical fix. We can get you in tonight. It's a twenty minute procedure and you have insurance that covers it," the doctor says, Harry tightening his hand on my waist.

"How long will I be out for basketball?" he asks, my hand setting over his.

"About three weeks. You will also need to stay here tonight. We'll have to survey your heart rate and everything," he explains, Harry looking up at me.