chapter 45

A/N: i'm sorry that i'm skipping time a lot but i feel like if i don't it will drag on

~~~~~

Savanah's P.O.V

A couple months later*

today is the day that we get to know the gender of the baby. Nick wants the baby to be a girl so he could spoil her and protect her. if the baby is a girl i feel sorry for the boy who likes her because nick won't ever let a guy near her. 

personally i always wanted my first born to be a boy. i wanted a boy so when we have another kid i want it to be a girl so the boy would protect her from any harm that may come her way. 

these past few months have been exhausted because Nick wouldn't let me anything. he barely let me go to work even though if something happened to me i'm already in the hospital. but i convinced him to let me go and when i get home he makes me sit down o the couch and won't let me do anything. 

but i know he means well. but right now we are in the car heading to the hospital. 

"what do you think it will be?" i asked him

"i want it to be a girl. what about you?" he asked me

"i want it to be a boy" i told him

"we want two different things babe but i'll be happy with either one." he said

we reached the hospital and he helped me out of the car. he put his arm around me and we walked through the doors and went to the receptionist. she sent us to a room and after a couple of minutes Brandon walked in and told me to lay down on the bed.

i did as i was told and he raised my shirt up and put the gel on my stomach. it was so cold at first and it sent a chill down my back. he rubbed it n my stomach with this tool. Nick was holding my hand and was looking at the screen while i was doing the same.    

after a while Brandon finally talked and told us that it was a boy. i was so happy that it was a boy i was practically jumping. Nick was smiling so much he pulled me to him and kissed me on the lips. i responded to him but  kept it short because Brandon is still in the room.

i pulled back and i smiled at both of them and got up from the bed. we talked to Brandon for a little bit then we left. Nick wanted to take me out to get something to eat to celebrate. we went to Molly's diner and when we got there we saw both Brittany and Ty.

when Brittany saw us she ran to us and asked "so is it a boy or girl?" 

when Ty got here i told them "it's a boy" 

they screamed and it caught everyone's attention. me not liking attention hid in Nick's chest. he hugged me to him laughing kissing my head. after a while i pulled away and smiled at them. we sat down and ordered something to eat. 

while they were talking i pulled out my phone and called my sister.

when she picked i said "hello"

"hello" she said

"you know how i went the hospital to see the gender of the baby?" i asked

"yes is it a girl or boy?"she asked

"it's a boy!" i told her

"are you serious!" she screamed

"yes Alex i'm serious" i laughed

"what are you going to name him?" she asked me

"i have no idea good thing i still have a few more months left to think" i said

"you could name him Andrew" she suggested 

"i'll run it by Nick to see if he likes it" i told her 

we talked for a couple more minutes till we hung up. Nick looked at me and smiled and pulled me to him.

i looked up to him and asked him "do you like the name Andrew?"

"yeah i like that name did Alex suggest that?" he asked

"yep so you like it?" i asked

"yes Savvy i like it so i guess we got a name for the baby that was easy" he laughed 

"i guess it was easy" i laughed with him.

we ate lunch and we left and went home. we couldn't stop smiling even if we tried.but who would want to when you have everything you ever wanted?