Bonus: Chapter 15 ~ Grayson's POV

So Bad Boy's Protection recently hit 1M reads (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT) and I asked what chapter in this book would people like to see in Grayson's POV, so here is chapter 15, aka Poppy and Grayson's first kiss, in Grayson's point of view.

Chapter 15

Grayson

       Spring break was next week, so the school though it would be nice to take the juniors and seniors to the beach all day for a field trip. I was planning on skipping that day anyway to head to the beach, so on the plus side, I wouldn't get in trouble.

       Not that I cared if I did.

       And hopefully, I would be able to talk to Poppy about the whole ignoring her thing. I thought that it was a good idea at first, but it wasn't. No matter what, Belle and Devon were going to hurt her, even if it had nothing to do with me. And I couldn't stand to see her get hurt.

       I arrived right as the bus was about to leave. I looked over at Poppy, who instantly looked away. Why did I have to listen to my stupid sister and her stupid idea? Poppy looked so hurt and it was all my fault.

       I silently sighed and sat down in one of the empty seat before the bus started driving to the beach. It felt like hours passed before we finally arrived.

       Everyone quickly piled out of the bus, but I just got out slowly, hoping I could talk to Poppy before she got out. However, she ended up getting out of the bus before me, quite quickly I might add. When everyone was out of the bus, we waited for instructions from Mrs. Goth. "I supposed you're all happy about being at the beach instead of school," she said.

       "Yeah, because now I don't have to skip school to come here," I said with a smirk.

       "Watch it," Mrs. Goth said. "Or you'll have to stay within view of any staff member." I just shrugged in reply. If that did happen, I would just sneak away. "That brings me to one of the rules. You don't have to stay within the view of any staff as long as you're not getting into trouble." She was looking at me for most of it and I couldn't blame her. "And at then, everyone has to meet by those picnic tables over there so we can start an assignment." She pointed to the picnic tables where some teachers were setting up a few things. "That's right. You're not getting off that easily. Now go have fun."

       Fun? Was she serious? We were going to have to do an assignment on the field trip. I had a feeling she didn't really know what fun meant.

       I looked where Poppy was standing only to see that she already walked off. I waited for a bit before deciding to follow her, hoping she would be willing to talk to me. I found her at the ice cream stand and when she got her ice cream, she turned around, only to bump into me. That only caused Poppy to accidentally smudge her ice cream onto her white shirt.

       "Poppy, I am so sorry!" I said.

       Poppy looked at me and scoffed before walking passed me and making her way to the washroom. I sighed before taking my backpack off of my back to take an extra shirt out, knowing it was going to be hard for her to clean the chocolate ice cream off of her white shirt.

       After a while, Poppy walked out and saw me. "What do you want?" she asked.

       "Two things," I said. "One," I held out my extra shirt, "I never go to the beach without an extra shirt."

       Poppy hesitated before grabbing it. "What's number two?" she asked.

       "I'll tell you after you change your shirt," I said, gesturing for her to go back into the washroom.