Chapter Twelve

A/N: You guys are so awesome with your feedback! I wish I could get to a point in this story and make it a "Choose Your Own Adventure" because you guys have such different opinions!! Ooh, that sounds like fun!

 Anyway, I have posted a little teaser trailer on the side so please press play or go to youtube to watch, it is literally only a minute so if you have time then check it out, the volume is pretty low for some silly reason so it's best to listen in the quiet or with headphones or both! (:

As always please leave your comments and thank you so much for reading you guys are AMAZING!

                                                                               ~ ~ ~

Stiles –

Oh my god, I am definitely going to die tonight.

We’re almost at the house in the woods and Derek has not taken his eyes off the road or said a word since we left. I’m actually starting to panic, he’s never been so quiet and I don’t know if saying anything will make it better or worse, plus, I feel kind of nauseous. My head is spinning and my stomach is turning and I think that drinking was a bad plan because now I have no idea what is going on.

I looked over at Derek, his nostrils flaring and eyebrows furiously creased, and gulped. “D…Derek?” I said.

He didn’t reply, like, not even a flinch.

“Derek I just-” I was cut off when he stopped the car suddenly.

We were back at the house and he was already getting out of the car. I figured that he probably wanted me to follow seeing as he brought me here, but maybe that was just taking me away from the situation… whatever that was.

I keep trying to replay everything but it’s like I have a black spot in my brain. I don’t know how much time elapsed inside it but it’s there and it’s driving me crazy! What the hell did he think he saw?

I climbed out quickly and ran after him.  When I got to the door he was already walking up the stairs so I knew where he was probably headed. I ran through the door to the bedroom and looked around but he wasn’t there.

“Derek?!” I called.

The door slammed behind me and I turned to see him standing there, his eyes glowing and his face about a gazillion times as scary as I’ve ever seen it.

“Derek, listen to me, I-” he silenced me by lunging forward, taking my head in his hands and slamming his lips into mine.

It was a painful crushing kiss that could almost have broken teeth and definitely made my lip bleed. His mouth didn’t open, he didn’t move his lips, he just kissed me with his brute force before pulling back and looking at me with his hungry eyes.

If looks could kill I don’t think there’d be anything left of me because the way he was staring as he pulled off his jacket made my heart pound. He reached forward and grabbed my shirt roughly before pulling it over my head without much care and tossing it away. His clawed hand flattened against my chest before he shoved me back onto the bed.