TWO

"Hi Bell!" I said rounding the corner of the staircase entering the kitchen. "It's Bella. And hello to you to Britt." She hissed. I looked at dad and our eyes locked for only a second but I knew the look on his face. It was that be nice or you'll be in trouble even if she's being mean to you look. I nodded quickly and turned back to Bella. "Daddy, can I show Bella around? It's been a while since she's last been here," I informed him. "Sure. I was wondering if you girls wanted to go to the diner tonight?" He asked. "Yeah. That sounds awesome, daddy," I told him.
   He mumbled something under his breath and I grabbed Bella by her arm leading her upstairs. I gracefully danced up the stairs, showing off a little, and showed her around. "So here's the bathroom," I said stopping at the first door on the second floor. "Oh right, one bathroom," She said with sarcasm. "Well actually, this is yours and dads bathroom. I have my own up in the attic," I bragged. "Of course, daddy's favorite." She mimicked. "Hey, at least I didn't have to go to the mommy-daughter Pageant," I stated. That shut her up.
   "So... Here's your room," I told her entering her room. "I helped pick out the paint and furniture and stuff," I said looking at the floor. "Thanks. Where's your room?" She asked. Oh... Dad moved me to the attic now," I informed her. "I bet that's fun," She muttered. "Actually, it's a lot of fun. Would you like to see my room? We redid it right after you left," I hissed back at her. "Sure. I wondered what dad did with that room," she said. I rolled my eyes and started walking up the stairs. These stairs didn't match the rest of the stairs in the house. These stairs were white and polished with a design I graves in them.
   I opened the matching white door at the top of the stairs. We walked up a few more stairs when the view of my room came. Bella's mouth dropped open and she started blushing. "Nice," was all she said. "Thank you. You allowed up here any time you want. Just knock," I instructed. She thanked me and left.
   I plopped down on my comfy bed. I closed my eyes clearing my brain, one of my favorite things to do. My phone started going off playing a ringtone I recognized it, Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel.
   "Hello Mr. Jacob Black, how may I help you on this fine evening?" I answered. I heard his deep chuckle from the other line. Jacob and I are the same age. We are best friends but we don't date. Mainly because dad and Billy are so close that Billy is practically my uncle which makes Jacob my cousin.
   "You can help me by looking out that window of yours, Miss Brittly Swan," He told me. I kept my iPhone 6s to my ear while crawling off my bed and skipping to my window. "Jake!" I screamed into the phone. I threw my phone on my bed not even bothering to hang up before running downstairs.
   I sprinted through the front door which was already open and outside. In the driveway was a rusted piece of crap truck. Standing next to it was dad and Billy in his wheelchair. Jacob stood next to them. He held his arms out and I jumped into them. He spun me around in the air before kissing me and setting me back down on my feet. "Hey princess," he said. "Hey," was all I replied. I leaned over and said hello to Billy planting a kiss on his cheek.
   Dad beeped the horn on the rolling shit mobile. That's what I'm calling the truck from now on. The rolling shit mobile. It has a nice ring to it.
   Bella walked outside. "Bells, you remember Billy black. And Jacob here." Dad told her. Ya of course. You look good." Bells said awkwardly. "Still Rollin'," Billy stated. Jacob and Bella started talking while Dad and Billy started to play in the street like kids. Dad said something about the truck being a homecoming present for her. Please, hate to have that for my car.
  "Daddy, you and Bella haven't seen each other in a while. Can I stay back with Jacob and Billy while you go to dinner with bells?" I pleaded. "Is that okay with you?" Dad asked Billy. "Yeah. Totally." Billy said.

   Bella and Dad came home just an hour later. Billy and Jake and I sat in the living room watching tv when they got home. We left dad and Billy to watch the game since Bella was in her room. "Can I show you something?" I asked Jacob as we sat on my bed. "Sure," he replied. "You gotta promise not to say anything to Billy or Dad." I threatened. "Pinky promise." He said holding up his pinky. We interlocked our pinky's. I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and dragged him towards one of my open windows. "Follow me," I whispered. I climbed out of the open window and up onto the roof.
   I sat down on the slanted room which overlooked the forest. "You see that faint light over there?" I pointed to the trees where a faint yellow glow was to Jacob. "Yeah, that's weird." He said. I leaned my head against his shoulder before I started drifting off to sleep staring at the forest.p from my roof.

    Hey guys! I decided since this is a new story I would go ahead and update twice today! I'll probably update tomorrow and then leave it there until Thursday. Thanks for the reads!
Sorry for the bad grammar and other mistakes. I typed this on my iPad mini, not my laptop as usual. Love you all!