30. You're Sick And He Takes Care Of You (CALM)

A request from @StaceyStonier

Calum:
You woke up in the morning to feel a new and awful sensation in your head. It seemed that your worst enemy had attacked you in the dead of night and now you were left stuck in bed with a dreaded head cold. Indeed your head felt like it was about to explode, your nostrils were plugged, and your throat hurt from breathing through your mouth all night. Laying there, your nose started to run and you let out a long groan, burying your face into the pillow. It was obvious you would not be going to school today, and that your very existence was going to suck. Pulling yourself to your feet, you padded down the hallway to the bathroom and grabbed a bunch of tissue boxes from under the sink before snuggling back under your covers. Blowing your nose loudly, there was an immediate issue since you didn't take a garbage can with you. Not wanting to get up again, you threw the tissue on the floor and rolled over. This pattern repeated over and over for a few hours until your floor was covered and you were running low on tissues.

"Y/N? What's going on? Why haven't you left for school yet?" Calum asked tapping on your door from the hallway.

"Calum school started three hours ago." Your voice was raspy and hoarse, Calum opened the door right away in alarm.

"Is everything- ARE THOSE USED TISSUES? ITS STUCK TO MY FOOT! EWEWEWEW!" Calum squealed after foolishly walking into your room barefoot. There was now a number of tissues stuck to his foot and he was trying to kick them off back into your room.

"WHAT'S COMING OUT OF YOUR SINUSES? IT'S LIKE GLUE!" He shrieked wincing as he delicately pulled on one only to have it rip. You started to laugh, but it made your throat hurt more and the noise turned more to a groan.

"You're really sick aren't you?" Calum sighed finally taking in your appearance.

"Yea." You nodded, grabbing another tissue.

"Well, I'm going to run to the store for an industrial sized bottle of disinfectant and gloves for this biohazard of a room, do you need anything?" He asked finally peeling off the last bit of paper from the bottom of his foot.

"Decongestant would be nice, and more tissues." You grabbed the last one from your last box and used it placing it on the pile next to your window.

"That's so nasty." Your brother wrinkled his face in disgust and pulled out his car keys.

"How about you go take a hot shower to help your clogged up face, and once your room is safe to occupy we can watch some movies and eat ice cream." He smiled, but didn't dare approach the tissue line.

"Sounds like a plan." You nodded before rising from your bed and carefully walking through your room careful to avoid the piles of snotty paper.

"How did you do that?" Calum asked amazed as you stumbled out of the room dirty tissue free.

"Magic." You replied walking into the bathroom.

"Y/N one more question, do you know where a person could acquire a hazmat suit?"

A/N- I am planning on adding more tomorrow just need some sleep

Luke:
You had always been a big fan of trying new things. This includes foods, as you honestly believed that you shouldn't hate on something until you've tried it at least once. For lunch, you and Luke had gone to a new restaurant and you thought the food was questionable. The place seemed kinda dirty and your food had tasted funny. You didn't think anything of it, until you woke up in the middle of the night feeling extremely ill. Your stomach was churning and before you knew it you were running to the bathroom and puking in the toilet. As you emptied your stomach, you felt someone come up behind you and hold you hair. As you coughed and sputtered Luke began to rub your back and whisper soothing things in your ear.