f o u r t e e n | J e a l o u s H u n t e r

"You know, I have a bad feeling about Storm." Peyton mumbled while they made their way to her car.

When she got back from the ladies room, Storm and Clea were eerily silent. And it didn't take long before Storm had to leave the two, saying he needed to see a friend that was also living in town.

Tell me about it. That was what she wanted to reply but decided not to ignite the fire.

"Really? Why do you say so?" Clea asked. Wondering what's running in her best friend's mind.

"Well, I find his sudden arrival suspicious. Not to mention, it's been a year and he still hasn't captured your stalker. Lastly, when I called your stalker a 'psycho'-" she air quoted the word to emphasize. "-he clenched his jaw and fist. He obviously didn't liked the term I used. So it's either he knows who that guy is or that guy is actually him." Peyton whispered the last part, widening her eyes at her own statement.

They looked at each other, halting before climbing in her car with shocked faces then burst out laughing. Well, only Clea did because Peyton frowned at her best friend.

She wasn't joking.

"You have such a wild imagination." Clea mumbled as she slid in the passengers seat.

She sighed. "Seriously, I don't feel like I could trust the guy so just be cautious around him, call it a best friend's instinct." Clea nodded but said nothing.

She was thinking about what her best friend said. Storm knowing her stalker all this time? That was quite possible but there has to be a big reason behind it if he's hiding him or something. Storm as her stalker? Now that was so impossible.

Why would he stalk his little sister? Imagining him thinking about her in a sexual way made her shudder in disgust. It's not because they have a ten year gap or that she doesn't like the guy, Storm is an undeniably good looking uniformed man and age isn't really an important matter to her but for Clea's eyes, he was her brother. And she wants to keep it that way.

When they pulled over at Peyton's house, Hunter and Bain was outside waiting for their arrival.

"They're here!" Clea muttered excitedly, immediately forgetting about Storm and her stalker.

Peyton rolled her eyes but smiled as well, as they both exited her car and walked to their boyfriends.

Except that Bain was smiling yet Hunter was scowling.

"Hey, aren't you happy to see me?" She hugged his waist and stood in tip toes to give him a peck on his lips.

He instantly hugged her and gave her his I-missed-you-so-fucking-much passionate kiss before pulling away and cupping her cheeks.

"I'm always happy to see you but knowing that some stranger gate crushed your dinner-with-best-friend got me mad." Clea rolled her eyes and gave Peyton a pointed look. Realizing that it was probably her reason of going to the ladies room, to text the guys that Storm was eating with them.

And seriously, a stranger? She couldn't help but giggle to Hunter's jealousy.

"Baby, it just happened that we ran into him at the diner so I invited him to join us, I was just being nice. No other reason." She explained. But apparently, her explanation only made his frown deeper.

"I don't like him anywhere near you. I feel like his going to take you away from me. And I don't want to lose you, you're my life now." He mumbled which made Clea's heart melt and her eyes soften.

"That's what I said to her earlier. I don't trust the guy." Peyton butted in.

"I second to that." Bain muttered to support his girlfriend even though he haven't met the guy yet.

Clea chuckled. "Okay then, I'll try avoiding him from now on." She stated, earning a satisfied smile from the couple.

"Don't try. Just avoid him completely. Period." Hunter whispered huskily making her giggle as he bit her ear lobe.

"Your jealousy amuse me." She smiled at him.

"I'm glad I amuse you." Hunter kissed her forehead. Loving the feeling of her skin on his lips.

"I'll promise to you then, I'll avoid him from now on." She whispered earning a megawatt smile from her boyfriend.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now."

After a couple minutes of PDA, they asked where Bryce was as they entered Clea's apartment. They said he met a girl and hooked up with her so they used that chance to escape.

"Wow, you guys love him so much." Peyton commented sarcastically.

"We do, that's why we left to give him the privacy." Hunter retorted earning a nod from Bain.

"Smart ass." Clea mumbled with a grin.

"So, what movie to watch?" Peyton rummaged the dvd's, looking for a good movie to watch.

"How about a suspense. Guys what do you suggest?" Bain asked the two but when they turned their heads, they were already gone.

He chuckled, knowing that the two were probably making out upstairs. While Peyton murmured something about can't keep their hands and lips to themselves.

Actually this was Clea's line but now that she's in a relationship, it was Peyton's turn to use her line.

After thirty minutes, Clea and Hunter went down to the living room. She was wearing his shirt and a short shorts under it while Hunter wore sweatpants not bothering to wear a shirt.

"Finally." Peyton stated impatiently, glaring at the couple who nonchalantly walked to the love seat.

As usual, Clea was sitting on Hunter's lap as his arms were snaked around her small waist. This was their normal sitting arrangement whether they are in public or private places.

"What did you choose?" Clea asked as Bain started to play the movie.

"Scream." Peyton smirked. "And we have four series to finish." She announced excitedly holding three more dvd's.

"Awesome." Clea deadpanned, only to annoy her bestfriend. And when Peyton glared at her, she smiled brightly and turned her head on the wide flat screen tv that was already in the apartment when she moved in.

While they were busy watching a movie downstairs, Storm sneaked in her room through her window. He sniffed the air, inhaling Clea's scent before he walked to her drawer and picked a navy blue lace boy shorts to steal.

He had a collection of her underwears. Since he couldn't see her nakedness, staring at her undies was enough for him to be satisfied.

He gripped her panty, as he ran his other hand on her unmade bed. Imagining Clea's sexy nude body, legs spread widely waiting for him to be ravished. He was sweating a lot, gripping the piece of lace cloth on his hand as the other one ran up and down his hardened crotch.

He moaned, as his mind pictured the position of Clea flushed and moaning under his body as he moved in and out fast enough to make her cum.

But before he was about to release, the sound of screams made him freeze. But then he sighed in relief when he realized that the screams were from the movie and not because they found him in Clea's room, holding her panty and masturbating in front of her bed.

His mood had vanished so he pulled back his boxers and walked to the window determined to make his imagination turn into reality one day.

"One day Clea, I'm going to get you and you're going to be mine and only mine til the day we die." He promised himself as he bravely jumped down her window from the second floor.