e i g h t e e n | A l l i e

Fifteen pancakes, two packs of orange juice, two coffees and an apple after, breakfast was finally over.

Clea's knapsack was already packed as well as Hunter's and everyone else's so they agreed to meet up after two hours sharp at Clea's apartment to get their stuff and make sure that everything is prepared.

Peyton and Bain had already kissed and make up by the time they descended down the stairs. They were thankful though that when they did, the breakfast was already set on the dining table. Other wise, they would've scolded the lovey dovey couple who's breakfast was each others faces.

"Baby I missed you." Hunter mumbled, kissing the side of Clea's neck as he wrapped his arms around her small waist.

She giggled. "We were together only five minutes ago!" She replied, laughing.

Hunter went to get his bag from his house and also to lock the windows and doors, also making sure there were no appliances etc that was plugged in since they won't be back in two days. So when he came back, which took five minutes he immediately wrapped Clea in his arms like they haven't seen one another in forever.

"It feels like forever." He pouted then pointed his cheeks using his index finger for her to kiss but when she did, he quickly face her so she ended up kissing his lips.

Before Clea can pull away after that unexpected peck on his lips, he bit her bottom lip which instantly put a mega blush on her cheeks. And with that, they ended up making out on her couch.

Suddenly a knock on the door sounded, interrupting their kiss. They were both breathless as they pulled away, leaning on one another's forehead. He kissed her forehead softly, "I'll go get it. You stay here." She nodded and sighed, feeling empty when Hunter stood.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Hunter's rude greeting made Clea froze. It was as obvious as the day that the person who knocked was none other than Storm.

She slowly slide herself on the far side of the couch so he won't be able to see her.

Storm noticed the bags on the floor. He narrowed his eyes at the sight then glared at Hunter who was also glaring at him ever since he opened the door.

"I'm just visiting my little sister." He growled, not hiding the fact that he's pissed.

Where the hell are they going?! He thought angrily.

"Sister?" Hunter gave him a fake laugh. "You call her your sister but the way you stare at her says other wise. Creep." He growled, folding his arms in the process.

He was so much bigger than Storm and he could easily take him down with just a little effort since the guy was also pretty muscular.

"Listen here pup." Hunter was already fed up, he needed to clarify things now while he's calm, or so he think he is before his patience evaporates into thin air. "I'm not going to repeat myself so listen very carefully. Clea is MINE. And I happen to be the kind of person who is very territorial. I do not share and I do not have any plans on letting her go. So that hope on you should've been already burried six feet under because that's not gonna happen. Now, if you try to force her to see you, talk to you or be with you then you'd have to fight me first. Although it's been a long while since someone messed with me. Obviously they stay away from me for a reason." His threat had made Storm sweat in fear but he sure as hell never going to show it to him.

And with all the courage that was inside him, he forced a fake smirk and crossed his arm mimicking Hunter's stance. "We'll see about that." Then he turned around and left knowing if he stayed a little more he'd be going home with broken bones.

Clea heard everything and she was so proud of Hunter's possessive speech. It was such a turn on to her.

However, Storm's reply made her furrow her eye brows in confusion. He didn't disagreed to Hunter's assumption of him having feelings for her so does that mean it's true? He likes her? And for how long? She shuddered in disgust, grimacing in the process as she remembered the times he babysits her when she was still a baby.

The closing of the door made her look up. Hunter's face was filled with annoyance but when his eyes landed on his girl, his expression softened.

Out of the blue, he grinned at her and wiggled his eye brows as he scooped her on the couch and sat her on his lap.

"How was that?" Clea chuckled at his antics. "That was hot!" She mimicked his line when she was the one expressing her jealousy.

Everyone arrived in Clea's apartment an hour earlier. Obviously, they are all eager to spend their time in the mountains. And since it's a three hour drive, they wanted to head there early so they can watch the sunset then have a barbeque and night swimming.

"Okay guys, let's go!" Hunter announced making everyone cheer in excitement.

Bryce suggested that they take his truck since they can all fit in but since they noticed that the girl he brought with him was surprisingly not the kind of girl they are all used to see him with, which means she's naturally and decently beautiful not a slut, so they thought that why not give him the privacy.

He didn't object, obviously he saw this an opportunity to get to know the girl more. Although he won't admit it out loud, he thinks that she's really pretty.

Bringing the girl wasn't really planned. It's just that he heard his classmates having a bet of who's going to bang the girl first. He doesn't know what came over him, suddenly he was walking to the girl and asked her to accompany him even though he doesn't know the girl's name yet. Or anything about her other than her familiar face.

Fortunately for the girl who was almost a victim, the guys saw Bryce approaching her which only meant she was now off limits so they changed their minds and forgot about the bet. Obviously, you don't mess with the guys like him.

Of course, the girl denied his offer. One, this was the very first time he noticed her and even talked to her. Two, why would she go with the school's manwhore. And last but not the least, she didn't have the confidence to tag along with the popular students.

But somehow, Bryce's charm succesfully convinced the girl. Perhaps it was because he finally remembered to ask the girls name which he found out as Allie.

"That's a smart move from Bryce. Who could that girl be? She's cute." Peyton mumbled as soon as they climbed in Bain's car.

Bain was driving while Peyton sat on the passengers seat. They were now speeding off to the road.

"True. I think she's our classmate on some classes since she looks familiar." Clea replied as she cuddled with Hunter on the back seat.

"Peyton can ask him when we get there. As for you my gorgeous girlfriend, focus on your boyfriend." Hunter muttered with a squeeze on her side which made her gasp.

Peyton rolled her eyes. "Get a room."

Storm followed the two cars where Clea and her friends was currently riding. He kept on a safe distance in case they noticed him following but luckily for him, they were too busy singing along with the song and goofing around until they finally arrived at the beautiful rest house of Hunter.

It was a big three floor house which one can mistake as a mansion with it's huge windows and glass walls. It also has two swimming pools and an en suite bathroom at each room with bath tub. Not to mention, the view from the terrace is breathtaking.

"This guy is fucking loaded." He shook his head in disapproval as he left for the meantime and checked in at one of the motels he saw on the way that was the nearest.

As he laid on the single bed of the cheap motel, he thought of how he's going to get Clea. This was the perfect opportunity for him to get her since nobody knows that he followed them. Not even Clea and her friends.

And so, he spent the night dreaming of Clea as he held her panty until he fell asleep.