Holla @ Ya Boy

In the Cortex, the Team assumed their normal positions: Barry leaned on the desk's ledge, across from Parker, while she, Harry, and Cisco sat attentively in front of the computers.

Normally, Caitlin would have been at the desk as well, but she was absent for the entirety of the search for Dr. McGee. It was widely assumed she was rather distraught over the possible loss. When she exited from the conjoined lab, tugging her safety goggles off, the assumption was proved wrong. There was no time to inquire about her whereabouts, as she tugged Barry into the hall, where the engaged in a hushed conversation.

Cisco's head to collapse on the desk. Parker, although her eyes remained on the computer screen and her fingers on the keyboard, sympathetically smiled. "His pacing makes it hard to focus, doesn't it?"

A muffled, "Extremely," came from Cisco.

Barry and Caitlin's return to the Cortex caused Harry to peer at Parker's screen. "Still no sign of tachyon activity," he announced.

"We're cutting a bit close," noticed Parker. She tried to continue speaking, but it was replaced by a squeak, as her chair was abruptly dragged backwards. In the hall, Barry and Joe across from her, she widened her eyes. "What are you doing? I have to be searching for--"

"Patty knows he's the Flash," said Joe.

Parker's opened mouth closed. Her irritated brown eyes bounced between the two men. "And you want me to fix it?"

"It's not my fault. She caught me off guard. I played it off, but she's a smart girl," defended Joe. "Park, maybe fixing it means telling her."

"No," chorused Parker and Barry. She asked, "When did she say all of this?"

"Ten, twenty minutes ago."

"She still at the Station?" asked Parker. Joe nodded once. "Okay. I will--"

"Tachyons!" screamed Cisco.

Parker pointed at Barry. "I will fix the Patty situation. You save McGee, capture Thawne, then haul ass to the Station right after."

"Got it," he said, already walking backwards into the Cortex. "Make good choices. No fighting with her. Or threatening!"

"You know I can't promise that," said Parker.

Once he looked at the coordinates of the tachyons, Barry swept her from her feet and left her outside of the Station. She purchased various bags of candy from the corner store before she entered the Station. Acting as though she was searching for someone, she entered Barry's lab. Coincidentally, Patty was sitting contently in his computer seat.

"Have to say I'm surprised to find you in my fiance's office," said Parker from the doorway.

Patty flinched. "Parker. Hi."

"Looking for Barry?"

"He's not answering his phone. I thought I'd see if he came back before my shift ended," said Patty.

Parker nodded. She took a sip from her drink, ready to start the interrogation. "Well, Patty, he told me you were leaving Central City. What a shame, you know? I think he saw a good friend in you."

"Wish we could have been more," breathed Patty.

"Keep in mind who you're speaking here, Spivot."

"Oh, no, no, I meant I wish we could have been better friends," she corrected. She proceeded to avoid Parker's eye.

"He's been a little off lately, to be honest."

Patty's head snapped up, her eyes hopeful. "Secretive, you mean?"