32 (Part 1)

Lauren's POV

Maggie began to unbutton her shirt when Lauren stopped her hand, "I can't do this until I confess," Lauren whispered.

Maggie sat down on the bed and placed her hand in Lauren's, "about what? What's wrong?"

"Maggie there's something I've been lying about to everyone. To you, to Camila, to all my friends... To the police," Lauren sobbed, tears flowing down her face.

"What did you lie to me about? Please tell me," Maggie begged, feeling nothing but pain in her chest at the sight of Lauren crying.

Lauren got up and slammed her fist against the wall, "I killed Drew. I fucking killed him. I hated him so much. I always had a crush on you and he wanted you too, he deserved it," she growled.

Maggie just stayed there confused.

"I told Chris to accuse Collin so I can get out of jail," Lauren confessed, tears continuing to flow down.

"That's not possible Laur," Maggie said, her voice cracking.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked, leaning back against the wall.

"I killed him. It wasn't you," Maggie confessed, walking up to hug Lauren.

"Why did you do it?" Lauren narrowed her eyes behind Maggie, leaning away from her embrace.

"Because he was planning on hurting you," Maggie quickly said.

[Flashback]

"Did you know that she goes easy on Cabello?" Drew asked, before pressing his lips against the lit cigarette.

He pulled the cigarette away from his mouth and let the smoke pour out.

"You go a little too hard on her and her boyfriend," Maggie stated, sitting back on the bench and plugging her nose to avoid the cigarette smell.

"Who cares, I'm gonna teach Lauren a lesson," Drew excitedly sat back and threw the cigarette on the ground.

"What are you gonna do?" Maggie asked curiously, leaning towards the taller boy.

"I'm gonna tell Chris," Drew smirked.

"What the fuck! Don't even care," Maggie pushed Drew towards the opposite side of the bench.

"I do what I want Mags," Drew coughed between each word, pulling another cigarette out.

[End of flashback]

"Did that actually happen?" Lauren raised her eyebrows in shock.

"Yeah, I protected you baby," Maggie happily mumbled into Lauren's shoulder.

A couple seconds later, the sound of slow clapping had caused Maggie to push away from Lauren and look back.

Camila walked into the room smiling brightly.

Lauren stood there stiff.

Collin came in behind Camila and placed his hand on her waist, "nice to see you Maggie the murderer," Collin teased.

"What the fuck is going on?" Maggie asked, looking back at Lauren who had a smirk on her face.

"Hashtag exposed," Dinah walked in behind Collin, making a hashtag sign with her fingers.

"I trusted you Lauren," Maggie's voice cracked, she stepped back with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Mags, you let me take the fall for your mistake," Lauren responded, with a straight face.

Everyone stood tall and determined, as the case had finally been solved.

Maggie began to laugh, "you think you can prove that I did it?"

"We already did Maggie," Camila giggled, pointing at the camera in the corner.

"You lost Maggie, give it up," Collin jumped into the conversation.

"I'm sorry," Maggie paused, "I'll turn myself in... But can I please just have a moment alone?" She looked at Lauren, frowning widely.

When Lauren nodded, Maggie slipped past Dinah, Camila, and Collin, into the hall.

"We did it, we really did it," Lauren smiled in disbelief.

Camila ran up to her girlfriend and jumped into her arms, "you're free!"

"Thanks to me, you thought I did it," Collin laughed.

"That's what Chris said though," Dinah shrugged, eating chips on Lauren's bed.

"I can't believe you kissed her," Camila teased Lauren, pushing her sleeve up to wipe Lauren's lips.

"Me neither," Lauren laughed.

_

A/N: This isn't the end. I'm sorry about the next part, get your box of tissues ready.