"So dont freak out."

As I sat on the couch, I contemplated calling Gerard. We had only known each other for maybe a day, but he was pretty cool. I sat back and continued scrolling through tumblr, and quietly chuckling to myself. After a while that had gotten boring so I texted Gerard.

To: Gerard
From: Frank

Hey
Delivered

As I sat back and waited for a response I went and watched YouTube. And only minutes later I heard the familiar ding.

From: Gerard
To: Frank

Aye
Delivered
Read 4:23 pm

To: Gerard
From: Frank

What's up?
Delivered
Read 4:25pm

From: Gerard
To: Frank

Nothing much. You should come to the coffee shoppe
Delivered
Read 4:26 pm

To: Gerard
From: Frank

I guess
Delivered
Read 4:26 pm

I sat up and put my Vans on and walked to the door.

To: Mom
From: Frank

Hey mom. I'm going to the coffee shoppe. So don't freak out please. Love you.
Delivered

As it sent I started off to the coffee shoppe.

The coffee shoppe was the place were all the hipsters gathered and talked about new indie music or a new clothing line. So naturally, I didnt really fit in. Although I dont fit in any where.. When I walk in I see a guy with long brown wavy hair. He was wearing a snapback and looked as though he was Mexican. As I walk up to the counter, he greets me.
"Hello! I am Vic. What would you like?" He says with a huge grin. I skim the menu and order.
"I would like just a regular black coffee please?"  I asks and he nods. He goes behind the counter to make the coffee. When he is finished he comes up and hands me the coffee, still smiling. 
"Have a super wonderful day" He says nicely. I nod and mumble a You too, and walked over and sat down at a booth. 

~Gerards  POV ~~  

I kept an eye on Frank the whole time he was there, wait that sounds super creepy. But it's true so oh well. I would make eye contact with him every once in a while, but he would just look back down at his DS. I went back behind the counter and stood behind the register. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was so freaking attractive, it was like my eyes were glued to him. 
"Hello? Sir?" An old lady was trying to snap me out of my daze. 
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry ma'am. Um, what would you like?" I said all in one breath. That made her chuckle and smile.
"I would like one medium white chocolate mocha please." She stated and I nodded. 
"I am really sorry, I was so caught up an-"
"Its okay... Gerard? Yeah, it's okay. I love seeing young couples. You and your boyfriend look like you make a very cute couple." She blabbed on. 
"Oh no no no. He isn't my boyfriend. I have not even met him.." I said in a shakey voice.  She furrowed her eyebrows and nodded. Then walked away. He was not my boyfriend, and i didn't like him. I mean I have not even met him. 

Franks POV~~

The red haired guy kept staring at me, making me very uncomfortable. I just kept my head low, and played on my DS. As I sat there, I could feel his eyes on me, I wanted to say something but I didnt want to embarrass myself or him. So I just dealt with it. I just sat there feeding my nintendogs, but when that got boring I got my phone my pocket and texted Gerard.

To: Gerard
From: Frank

Hey Gee
Delivered

As I sat and waited for a reply I gazed out the window. I kept wondering if Gerard was sitting around in this coffee shoppe. He asked me to come here, but he doesnt even know what I look like. So he would have to text me. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I looked down at my phone to see who was calling. 
"Hey Ray." I tried not to sound awkward. No matter who it was, I always sounded awkward over the phone.
"Hey do you want to go to the mall with me in a few minutes?" He asked. 
"Uh, sure. I am at the coffee shoppe so I will meet you over there?" 
"Yep, okay see you in a few." He said and hung up. I got up and threw my cup away, making my way to the mall. For some reason, every time my phone would buzz, I hoped it was Gerard. I do not know why, but I did. 
I had made it to the mall and was waiting for Ray when someone tapped on my shoulder. When I turned around,
"Boo!" Ray shouted, causing me to jump. I slapped him on the shoulder and rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. 
"So where are we going first?" I ask as we start walking. 
"Um I don't know. Have you eaten yet?" I shake my head at his question and we start off towards to food court. 

A/N;; This is v short, sorry, I just could not think of anything else.... Have a gr9 day :)