Chapter 16

When I stepped out of the white tent of hell with the devil inside of it I see already that people are dancing on the dance floor.

I spot Harry dancing with my baby cousin Allison who is actually giggling at the idiot who letting her dance on his feet.

"There you go Alli" He encouraged the toddler, the way his eyes gleamed as he danced with the little girl who was squealing from excitement. I stopped walking towards him and felt my whole body freeze just when Harry smiled adorably sweet to baby Allison. I leaned up one of tall white columns that were decorated in green vines and white flower, I kept watching Harry continue to entertain my little cousin who has finally gave in to someone besides her mother and me. Her pale skin glowed with the color of rose petal pink and her dark curls bounced as Harry scooped her up in his arms.

My attention was still kept on them both as if they were the most fascinating out of everything I have ever witnessed in my life. I also noticed that I wasn't the only one admiring Harry's sweet affection to the child as people would glance at them for a second and smile brightly.

The song ended and Harry stopped twirling Alli around and kissed her hand as for thanking her for the dance, she ran off to her mother Sara and was excitingly explaining her dance with Harry.

Harry's eyes then turned to me and he smirked as her cheeks tinted with embarrassment, he started to make his way over here towards me.

His tie was loosened, his hair was still up in that attractive quiff, his green eyes enticed me in a trance, and his dimples were showing.

"Hello beautiful" He purred right after taking my hand and placing a soft kiss on top making the corner of my mouth turn in to a smile.

"Why is it you act like a gentlemen right now but you act like such a goof when these things don't happen?" He chuckled and still held my hand in both of his, he held it up to his lips and continued to smooch kisses on my knuckles, it tickled a little and made me giggle under my breath.

"Because I am a true gentleman, and you are a Lady." When he said lady he lingered the word out in a seductive roll on his tongue, he was trying to seduce me with his charming talk.

"Would the Lady care to dance?" he suggested nodding towards the floor, I looked into those green sneaky eyes and found no hint of cheekiness but sincerity.

"Sure" I chuckled and he led me to the center of the floor.

I turned around to see Christa was dancing slowly with Niall as she was occupied saying a few words lowly in his ear. Niall looked mesmerized by her beauty and just drowned himself in her spell.

Harry quickly snaked his arm around my back above my bum and held up my hand with his entwining it like a puzzle, my other hand place relaxingly on his shoulder casually. It felt complete.

Harry led our bodies to the sound of the music and still managed to look into my eyes deeply.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked nervously, when he finished the question he suddenly chose the moment to slam my body into his having no gap or space in between us, making us one.

My heart beat rapidly as his eyebrows arched up to try to get anything from me, he was amused by my flustered reaction, his smirk grew wider and his eyes were dipped in such a divine green.

"Nothing" I whispered softly and shrugged a little trying to play it cool, my lips failed me as it almost came out as a stutter.

Harry hummed to the song and he motioned for me to place my chin on his shoulder so he could get closer to my ear to open his warm mouth to say.

"I was thinking since you're not busy you would like to go out to the town to have a meal and maybe just hang out?"

The way the crisp rasp words fluttered through me almost made my legs weak. I took a moment to think about it as it lingered in my mind to let it set in...then I realized to let my heart take this one instead.

"Sure, what time?" He chuckled and pressed more into me and I could feel the fast beating heart of his against me and I could tell I wasn't the only one affected by our close interaction.

"In the morning, before breakfast."

"Sounds good" I agree calmly but in the inside I was burning with excitement.

Not that I expected it but Harry carefully and slowly dipped me down gracefully, his green eyes didn't part from mines and his hair was out of his face to reveal every sharp corner and perfected features on his god made beauty. His pink lips reminded me of pink tulips in spring and how soft, tender, and lovely they were. The way his pink lips developed such a modest warm ravishing tender smile every time his radiant eyes connected with mines, the way his face will soften his prominent angelically sculpted features, the way his eyes sparkled fullness of warmth and how they easily carried me into such a pleasant state.

Harry's face lowered down intimately close to mines, our noses connected to each other, his top pink soft lip brushing my cupids bow. The warmth igniting me in full complete utter bliss.

"It's a date"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lidia xx