CHAPTER EIGHT

Kyle Redmond's P.O.V

I woke up at 4 pm after a much needed power nap.

After waking up, I went and had a shower, making sure to use the Davidoff Night Dive shower gel Paisley always liked.

Coming out of the bathroom, I decided to dress the way she loved. Putting on a black v-neck and dark blue jeans, I sprayed her favourite Armani cologne and ruffled my hair to give them a messy look.

Damn! I feel like a lovesick teenager trying impress his high school crush.

But what can I do? I'll try everything in my power to get her back. This look of mine is her weakness, and I plan on using it in my favour.

Deciding against eating, I left the hotel at 4:40. I know I am early, but I have to find the place and I don't want to be late giving Paisley a chance to leave.

Going down to the hotel lobby, I picked up the keys of my car, I had asked my personal assistant to arrange. Sitting in the open-roof B.M.W, I drove off wearing my sunglasses.

I reached the place at 5pm with the help of GPS. I still had time and I knew Paisley wasn't coming anytime soon.

The second I entered the café, the sweet aroma of cinnamon, vanilla and coffee welcomed me. It was a decent size, with a soft melody playing in the background, it's interior vintage, giving it a warm and a welcoming feel. A small played on my lips. This is the sort of ambiance that screams Paisley, it's exactly how she likes. My wife has always had a simple yet classy taste.

Walking inside I occupied at scheduled table at the end for some privacy.

By this time, my stomach was growling with the need for food, considering I haven't eaten anything at all since I left my house last night. Ignoring the unbearable hunger, I waited for my wife to arrive so we could have a light snack. I know she would not have eaten anything since morning. Moreover, eating together would prolong our time with each other, but the only problem lies is in convincing her to spend time with me for that long.

I was busy reading a mail on my phone when a desperate waitress came to me handing me the menu batting her fake eyelashes at me.

Don't these women have shame at all?

These things would have impressed me 5 years ago, but after meeting Paisley, none of this held significance for me any longer. I was a one woman man, with eyes only for my wife.

Grabbing the menu without giving her a second glance, I turned back to reading the mail.

She came back after a few mintues and purred "What can I get for you handsome?"

"Well, for now nothing. I would like to wait for my wife and then order. Can you please do me a favour miss?" I asked in an emotionless flat tone.

"Of course! Just ask away for anything." She said trying to sound sexy and trailed her nails up my arm.

"Get the f*ck away from me! Don't show dare your face on this table again. Understood?" I threatened her.

"Y-yes." Her eyes widened in surprise and she stuttered, hurrying away from my table.

After she went away I looked at my watch and saw the time was 5:40.
Great! She would surely come late to try and rile me up so I can give into her demands.

...........................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

I reached the Café at sharp 5:30 and decided not to enter until 6. One of the reasons I chose this place is because of it's calm and welcoming vibe.