Chapter 12

{Dick POV}

When we were about to leave we heard a message coming in from the computer. We quickly ran over to the computer where Bruce was sitting behind. It was from Jason.

"Talk." Bruce said as he answered the message.

"Talia is planning on leaving on 12 o'clock at night so we have to move fast." He said and I looked over at the clock, 3 o'clock.

"We'll meet at 7." Bruce said and hung up.

"Call Barbara and Tim and get in your suits." He said and Damian and I nodded. I quickly put on my suit and so did Damian. 5 minutes later Tim and Barbara came too.

"Listen, Tim and Barbara I want you to hack the system again and disable all the camera's in the whole building. Jason will get Emily and Dick you will fight the guards and leave the Joker and Talia to me and Damian. Everyone clear?" He said and we all nodded.

"We are coming Emily." I said.

{Emily POV}

I woke up and found myself stuck in this room.

"Guess it wasn't a dream." I said and looked over at the soldier. He was asleep and I looked at the knife in the pocket at his knee. I stood up with the chair and hopped my way to him. I tried to get the knife but was grabbed by my arm and fell back hitting my head to the ground.

"Dang." I said and the soldier stood up and put me straight. I gave him a threatful look and he just stared at me.

"Leave me alone!" I yell at him and he just kept looking at me.

"Now show some respect he's just doing his job." I heard someone say and looked at the door, it was the Joker. He walked over to me and I also gave him a threatful look.

"You should smile more." He said and lifted my chin up and tried to make me smile by lifting the sides of my mouth upwards. I bit one of his finger and he backed up. His fingers tasted terrible and I tried spitting the taste out.

"You little brat! Liked you better when you were asleep." He said.

"Liked you better in Arkham." I said and he hit me in the face.

"Joker what are you doing!" I heard a woman voice say and I looked at the door again and saw mother walking towards us. She slapped him and he rubbed his face.

"That's my daughter, don't forget that." She said and he rolled his eyes. She looked at me and I looked away from her. He turned my chin to hers so that our eyes met and she smiled.

"Tonight we'll be gone and then you'll never have to worry about your father or your family ever again." She said and released her hand from my chin. I looked at the ground and then at the soldier.

"Enjoying the show freak!" I said and he just kept staring.

"Soldier keep an eye on my daughter and we might consider sparing your life." She said and then left the room with Joker closing the door behind her. The soldier walked over to he and put his hands over my shoulder. I tried shaking them off but he just started squeezing my shoulder more. And then  suddenly he hugged me.

"Let me go!" I yell at him and try to head bat him but he just kept hugging me. My eyes started watering and he hugged me tighter.

"I just want to go home. I want to see Damian, Dick, Bruce, Tim, Alfred, father and Jason. Jason, I haven't seen him in days. I just want to see him one more time." I said and managed to hold my tears in. He let go of me and looked at me.

"You will." I heard the soldier say. I looked wide eyed at him seeing that it was Red Hood's voice.

"Red Hood?" I said and he took off his mask. I saw his domino mask and he hugged me again.