Chapter 18

Stiles P.O.V

I wonder when the pack will be here. Wait, why are they even coming? Oh yeah, to save Alex. But... I can't see them again! Malia hates me. She doesn't want to see me that's for sure.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door.

Oh no.

The pack...

What do I say? What do I do?

Derek looks at me and goes to the door to open it. I think he knows what is going on inside my head.

He opens the door, Scott, Liam, Malia, Kira and Lydia are there. They all came!

The pack reunites with Derek. Lydia runs to me hugs me, so does Kira and Liam. But not Malia. Scott runs up to me after they go up to me and hugs me tightly. "I'm not mad at you, it's okay, I forgive you." Scott said, I hug him back.

"Good." We let go of each other and walk towards the pack. Alex walks in to see them, everyone looks at Alex. "Guys, this is Alexander. He is a beta werewolf." I introduce him to them. "Alex, this is Scott, the true alpha. This is Malia, the were coyote," she looks at me... Ugh, don't look at me Malia. "This is Liam, the beta werewolf. This Kira, the kitsune. And this is Lydia, the banshee." Alex shakes all there hands.

"We need your help... All of yours. Derek called Chris for his help too. Theo is trying to kill Alex. We need defeat Theo... Today..." I said, Scott nods his head.

"Do you think we can actually kill him?" Kira asked.

"We need to try. There is a lot of us. Alex is calling his friend. Aaron is a werewolf right?" I asked Alex, he nods his head.

"What if Theo doesn't even show up here? And the plan is ruined?" Malia asked and crossed her arms.

"Plan B, we go to him." I cross my arms too, I don't look at Malia.

"Aaron is coming, I called him." Alex told me. He sounded really happy he was coming.

"Awesome..." I replied. "Theo will be here in around 4 hours, we need to be prepared."

"Time to kill Theo." Scott said.

Derek P.O.V

While the pack thinks of a plan, I ask to talk to Scott. Stiles gives me a glare which means he does not approve. But I am give him a glare back, which means that I don't need his approval.

Scott and I get out of the room. When we get out of sight, I smash Scott against the wall. "Scott! Why are putting Stiles through so much?! He's your brother!"

"What are you talking about?!" Scott replied back.

"You know what! You are always getting mad at him, but not the person you are supposed to be mad at, and you take it out on him too. He got really upset when you saw us that day and did that to him."

"What I did?! He is the one who never told me about you being back!"

"That's on ME! I'm the one who should of told you I was back, and I'm sorry about that."

Scott pushes me off him. "Well, I already forgave him, so back off Derek." He walks away. I follow him back to the room with the pack.

Ohhh drama... Sorry sorry.

--

Someone calls me, it's Chris. I answer right away.

Me- Chris? Where are you? Theo is gonna be here soon!

Chris- I'm here right now.

Me- really? Where?

Chris- I'm in Beacon Hills. I'm coming to the address you sent me, I just wanted to let you know.

Me- thanks for coming, I know it wasn't easy-

Chris- it's okay, I want to help you guys.

Me- thanks, bye.

Chris- bye, see you soon.

I hang up and walk up to Stiles. "Chris will be here is a few minutes." I told him.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Great, I love you." He said.

"I love you too, why are you in a good mood? Theo is gonna be here in like an hour."

"Cause we might actually kill Theo. I hate that asshole."

"I hate him too. Are we ever gonna talk about how, um, Theo might go after you?"
He gulps, "I know. He probably might." He responded, he takes out his bat. Ah, that bat. "That's why I have this." He smirks.

"Eh, stay by my side."

Someone knocks at the door, Chris! Stiles and I go to the door and open it. Everyone walks to the door and gasps.

Chris has someone with him that I never saw for a long time.

"Hey guys... Well, you guys remember Allison?"

Allison! She's back! What's gonna happen now? How do you think Allison is back?

And, if you guys are still wondering if I am doing teen wolf chatroom 2... Yes I am. But, it depends if you guys will read it!

- Sammy