Leo and Mama

I made it to my sister's place as she was still drinking poison in the living room. I went over and grabbed it from her hand and when she was about to reach up and take it back, I angrily slapped her hand. "Stop," I snapped as she puckered her trembling lips like a three year old.

I put the bottle down and grabbed her, practically dragging her to her bedroom and dropping her down with a groan. I winced as the pain on my back throbbed. I brushed it off and pulled the blanket over her. "Sleep," I demanded and walked away to clean her kitchen and living room.

I scowled at how messy she was. "Let's get this over with," I mumbled as I started cleaning. I grimaced at the gun as I put it in my cross over bag. Once after I was done cleaning, I put everything away and checked on a snoring Samantha.

I sighed and silently closed her door and left her apartment. I hailed a cab and got in and went home. As I got back, I yawned and thanked the driver, paying him extra and telling him to keep the change.

I entered the apartment as Jenkins rushed over and looked me over. I looked at him tiredly and weirdly. "What?" I asked as I looked down at myself.

"You aren't hurt are you? You're okay?" He asked worriedly.

I smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. Samantha was just drunk and I had to clean up after her, Jenkins." I gave him a peck in the cheek. "I'm going back to bed. If Gloria stops by can you let her in my apartment?" I asked as I walked towards the elevator. Jenkins followed and nodded. "I'll let her in. You get a good rest you hear me?"

I smiled and saluted. "Oh!" I rushed forward to keep the door open then opened my bag for him. "Can you?"

He looked inside and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I can sweetheart." He reached inside and put the gun in his jacket. He pecked my cheek, "Good night."

I smiled relieved. "Good morning you mean."

The doors closed as it went up. Nearly falling asleep, I rubbed my eyes painfully hard. When the doors open, I was about to step out when I bumped into something hard and fell down with a painful thud.

I winced and looked up to the person. I stilled as his angry emerald eyes glared down at me but the longer he stared, his eyes shown of surprise. I got up and walked around the dangerous looking man as he kept quiet.

I quietly apologized and walked away. I turned and knocked on the door. I patiently waited as my heart thumped loudly. The door opened to reveal Shawn Garth.

He was a very handsome and tall, bulky man with his natural messy brown hair that was always swept backwards. The first time I met him, I was in awe with how we treated a lady. He was your real kind of gentlemen. "Good morning, Mister Garth," I greeted numbly.

We've talked and hung out more than three times and to say we got somewhere was an understatement. Although he was the kind who would tell it like it was, he never once asked me to be his girlfriend and when it was my turn, his ex-girlfriend shows up and occupied his time most of all the time.

We soon drifted apart after she threatened to do the worse things to me, saying she knows people who could get away with murder. I missed him. Still do sometimes but it is what it is.

He looked at me confused then cleared his throat. "Good morning, Ms. Liksis. How can I help you today?"

"May I come in?" I asked.

He narrowed his eyes as I slightly tilted my head towards the elevator. Shawn straightened his back and nodded. "Of course. Come," he said as he moved aside for me.

I smiled relieved and walked in as Shawn stepped outside to see who exactly was out there. I froze as I saw a lot of familiar friends of Shawn's with only their briefs on. Some of them that recognize me gave me a seductive and playful wink. My face flushed red as I stepped back and turned around, only to bump into Shawn's bare chest.