Chapter 16:

(A/N: I changed this chapter a little bit.. For the ones who read it before I edited it.)

MyKing<3: Hey baby, I wanted to see you, hang out with you.. Meet me at L'Aldea? I miss and love you so much. Xxx Max.

I changed into a more comfortable outfit, a high waist short, a simple shirt and my sandals.. I put my hair into a high pony tail and grabbed my Ray Ban shades.
I grabbed my car keys and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Daw asked
"To see Max. Be back later, tell the rest for me" I replied, I walked to my car and got in and headed to L'Aldea
I arrived and saw Max' car.
"Good morning, Callaghan table?" I asked the waiter.
"Right here ma'am" She replied, and I followed her.
Max smiled when he saw me. "Hey gorgeous" He greeted me, as I took a seat on his table.
"Hey" I replied with a smile.
"How you doing?" He asked
"Fine, hung out with Daw and talked things out with him and stuff"
"I'm glad baby" Max said, he leaned in and peck my lips lightly "I missed you so much baby"
"I missed you too" I replied "So what's new?"
"Matt is coming back" Max said excited, I loved how much he loved his little brother. I smiled..
"Really?! I asked with a smile "How is he doing?" I asked
"He's really good, he really wants to see you though"
"I really want to see him too, missed his crazy ass" I said laughing.

Max was smiling and looking into my eyes "What?" I asked
"Nothing, just thinking about how much I love you Ness" He replied "And how freaking much I missed you when you were in LA"
"Mel told me some things I didn't like Max" I said, with a serious face
He looked down "She told you about my drinking, didn't she?" He asked
"Yes she did Max" I said "Why?"
"I couldn't bear you leaving, Bianca not being Beatrice.. It was too much to deal with Ness, knowing I let you go for someone who wasn't who she said, she was." He started getting emotional "My perfect life with you was falling apart and I couldn't handle it, so I took the easy way out.. Drinking to forget"

"Mel told me, Matt took you to the therapist?" He nodded "Are you done with the sessions?"
"Tomorrow is my last sessions actually" He replied "I want you to come with me Nessie"
I nodded "Of course babe" I replied "I'll be there for you"
"Thank you, love. Thank you for being here" He said taking my hand in his.
"You're welcome, I love you" I said smiling at him.
"I love you more, baby" He said smiling back at me.
Me and Max talked, laughed and had fun with each other.

My phone started ringing. It read 'Jay Calling'

"Hey Jay" I answered with a smile. "How are you babe?"
Max looked at me strangely
"Hey Ness, I just wanted to see you, I have something to tell you"
"Yes? What's up?"
"Can we meet up in a few minutes? I want to do this in person" He said, he sounded strange.
"Uh yeah, sure" I replied "Just text me the address and I'll be there"
"Thanks baby" He said
"No worries babe, I love you bestfriend"
"I love you too, bestfriend"

I hung up.
"Who was that?" Max asked
"Jay, he's on of our captains, I met him on my flight to LA and we've been tight ever since"
Max just nodded "And you're going to meet up with him?"
"Yes" I replied "He needs me"
"Cool, text me when you're done"
"Okay" I kissed lips and walked to my car

Jay: Lincoln Park.

I started my car and headed to Lincoln Park. I saw him sitting on a bench.
"Hey boo, what's up?"
He looked up at me with sad eyes, "I'm moving back to LA" He told me "My mom is sick and I need to go to take care of her"
"What's wrong with her?"
"She has cancer" Jay told me
"Aww I'm so sorry baby!" I said hugging him "What about your sisters?"
"They are coming too, we will meet in LA"
"When are you leaving?"
"Tonight"
I was sad that he's leaving but I understand, family is important.
"And what about work?"
"I'm going to ask your dad if I can work from LA, and maybe fly routes closer to LA, do you think that's possible?"
"Of course, my dad loves you like a son, so he would do anything for you to be okay.. Don't worry about it! If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me alright? Promise me"
"Of course love" We stood up and he hugged me tightly "I'm going to miss you so much Ness, you have no idea"
I hugged him back, just as tight "I'm going to miss you more babe, I'm going to miss you more" ii whispered in his ear.

MyKing<3: Hilton Hotel room 650, right now. Meet you there. I love you xx

To tell you I was nervous, was an understatement, because I knew what was going to happen. And it's been so long. I got in my car and headed to Hilton. I got out and pressed walked in and pressed the button for the elevator. When I arrived at the room, I knocked softy.
He opened the door just in his sweatpants hanging lowly on his hip.
"Baby" He greeted me, kissing my lips softly. He grabbed my hand and led me inside.
I was nervous again.
He looked at me "Are you okay with this?"

There was a big window on the right, showing part of the city. I looked out of the window before turning my head and look at him "Yes" I whispered.

Max grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together, I looked down at our hands and smiled softly.
"I missed this so much" He whispered, kissing me.
"Me too"

(A/N: Y'all know where that led to. Heheh.. No details sorry)

~Next morning~

His phone started ringing..
"Max, your phone is ringing" I told him sleepily.
He woke up and looked at the ID with a strange face but picked it up anyways.

"Hello?" He said, unsure.
"Yeah.. With him speaking"
He looked at me with an unease expression. "Oh Hi, How are you Bianca?"

Are you fucking kidding me? it's her calling him!

~PCSM.xx

A/N: Edited: February 15, 2017