Chapter 36 Surprise

(Lana's POV)
I thought I would change this girls time into an actual party to get Ari's mind of of Jake. So I texted all the girls, quite last minute, but 4 can come. Bex, Jen, Ginny, and Emilie will be coming over later today. I want it to be a surprise!
(Ari's POV)
I am honestly really excited for this girls day! Also because Lana says she has a surprise for me.
----------- Next Morning-------------
(Ari's POV)
"Ari get up.." Lana says in a singing way.  "Ugh five more minutes" I moan.
" But..But it's are girls day.." Lana says pouting. With hearing that I woke up immediately. "I already have the chocolate pancakes made, so skedaddle down to the table" Lana says with a smirk. When I got down there not only was there pancakes, but also Bex, Jen, Ginny, and Emilie!! "Wow I thought you might have been under a sleeping curse.. Because girl, you are a sleeper" Ginny said with a huge smile. "I
thought I would invite some close friends to join us, if you don't mind?" Lana said knowing I wouldn't mind. But before I could say anything Jen cut in by saying "Lana! I did not drive all this way, this early in the morning, to be rejected by a teenage girl." She said trying to sound strict, but failing. " it's only 9:30 Jen." I say while laughing. "And you have been rejected by enough men, that one from me would be anything new. " I say really snarky. Everyone just gasped and Lana kicked my leg under the table. "I'm kidding Jen! I love you! Don't hate me! Your the best!" I say really panicked. Jen didn't say anything, she got up and I followed after, thinking that I might have actually really hurt her. We get into the living room and all the sudden Jen turns around a chased me around the house. "No running in the house" Lana yelled. Finally Jen got me and we wrestled in the living room until  she pinned me to to ground. "If I was the dark one I would have kicked your butt,  but me being the amazingly wonderful and compassionate human being I am, I just wanted to tackle you down and make you feel really really worried. "JEN REALLY" I yell. But this time everyone was watching and laughing, even Lana. "can we continue our day or are you to love birds not done" Bex says. I then get up and they tell me that we are actually going to go to a hotel and spend the night there.  All of  our overnight bags were in the car and we left.  We were in the car listening to the radio when the song " Next To Me" came on. "Oh my god Lana! A be you seen the Flana video for this on YouTube? Every time I watching I DIE!! I ask say really  excitedly. So I showed it to her and she loved it so much. She even made a Twitter post about it.
We FINALLY make it to the hotel and we went into our room. " ok, sense all of you are new to the DiBlasio girls day traditions let us tell you the rules and regulations." Lana said in her most official voice. "Rule one- no matter what time it is, we in our comfiest pjs. Rule 2- you are to participate in every game, if you like it or not. Rule 3 -  WHAT HAPPENS HERE STAYS HERE" Lana emphasized. "Rule 4 have the best time, and forget about all of life's problems.
"Sounds like a plan!" They all said.
We all changed into our pjs and plopped done on the huge bed. After watching 3 movies and playing 4games we all got into a circle and talked with our individual tub of ice cream. I was talking about all my boy problems when Bex added" ugh guys are fucking jerks" and I added " your about to marry the biggest one. I snorted. Before I  knew it Bex lunged towards me. I ran out of the room in to the hall way utill she chased me all around the hotel. "Your going to pay for that" she sneers.   But befor I could say anything ( and let's say I had a hell of a good comeback) a big security guard came to us and walked us to our room. He knocks on the door and Ginny opens it with Lana behind her. They were both giving us disapproving looks. We got inside and the first thing Bex said was "oops". Both Emilie and I were laughing really hard.  Ginny and Lana went into mama bear mode and gave us each " a talk" I was trying so hard not to laugh. "Because of what happened, no more candy, ice cream, or pizza." Lana said trying to sound as matriarch as possible and Ginny in the back with her heads on her hips saying "mmmhhmm" BUT MOOOOMMMMM" Bex and I whined at the same time. They jut chuckled at the same time. Emilie was in the background laughing her butt of and recording. The next thing I know there is a video of Bex and me with a stern Lana and Ginny "scolding" us. Later I got a text from Bex.
B- we are so getting them back😡😏😂
A- deff😂 but how🤔
B-LETS PRANK THEM😝😝
A-YESSSS
B- when they fall a sleep meet me out in the hall way😏
A- CANT WAIT they won't know what hit 'em 😂😂