33

A/N: I said don't give up on me and you all gave up on me smh.

Lauren's POV

"Did you get it?" The girl crashed on the couch and pulled out a cigarette.

"The entire tape," the brunette walked over and sat down on Lauren's lap.

"Now this, was a brilliant plan," Chris walked out setting champagne on the table.

"Where's Dinah?" Collin asked, taking a wine glass and pouring himself some red gold out.

"Finally went on a date with Mani," Camila giggled, leaning against Lauren's chest.

"You know Laur," Chris began, sitting in front of Lauren, "I didn't know you were that good of an actor."

[Flashback]

In seconds, the sound of the gunshot was heard, that meant game on.

Camila fell back, grabbing the tape from Maggie's pocket as she fell to the ground.

She watched her girlfriend from a distance, holding the stage gun that Chris had switched earlier.

"She's got it," Dinah whispered in Lauren's ear.

[End of flashback]

"I don't understand one thing, if Camila didn't really get shot, then why did you risk being arrested?" Collin asked, leaning back and sipping from his cold wine.

"The police were in it with us silly," Camila explained, getting off Lauren and sitting on the arm rest.

"They were in the plan with us from the beginning," Lauren continued, "the plan was to make Maggie confess then leave with the tape, the runaway with a simple add on to the proof that she has something to hide. My lawyer said it would build a solid case against Maggie, and now, we don't have to show up in court due to the evidence already provided. I'm not a person of interest anymore," Lauren put her cigarette back into her box and threw it on the floor.

"What was that for babe?" Camila asked, looking at the box of cigarettes.

"Why should I kill myself in front of the only person that can kill me?" Lauren asked, looking Camila in the eyes.

"So where is the blonde demon?" Chris asked, wondering about Maggie.

"In jail," Camila laughed.

"And Taylor?" Collin asked.

"Taking a well deserved nap at home," Lauren answered.

"So it's really over, isn't it Laur?" Chris asked, smirking at his sister.

"Completely over," Lauren answered.

_